Testimonial, just found out it was supposed to go here ^^

Dexter Morgan

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jul 2, 2016
Hey, i posted this on the thread when it got released but just foujnd out it was supposed to go here, Copy-paste inc :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, i havent really been on the LC "Gear" that long, but w/e :D ill write something anyways :D

I came from X22 where the cheat itself functioned as stated, i just wanted something that was more undetected in other ways, and a place i could get response on Support tickets withing a few days, then i found you, LC, i was extremely skeptical and kept asking Jimster for proofs and stuff :D I wasted a lot of Jimster's time but he kept responding, even though i was talking about some threads on other community's about Jimster scamming ( Which i found out was a lie) Jimster just kept responding nicely, then i finally got my shit together and purchased, and dayum i got surprised, the cheat itself, all the nice staff with quick responses and just the whole community... LC is the best and it will be for a long time if not forever :D