Some questions (leagues)

aciufu

Silver Elite Master
Feb 6, 2017
Hey gents,

I have just purchased the league package after reading the forum and some of the reviews, but I still have some questions (just to be super sure before using it). I mention that I have premium accounts on most major leagues (ESL, ESEA, FaceIT) and would hate to get banned :). Now the questions:

1. Does it have a user friendly interface ?
2. What can I use on different leagues to make sure I have minimum chance of getting banned. I plan to use only the ESP/WH, but you never know :) .
3. Does it come with support for configurations for leagues?
4. Do we know if the anti-cheat from ESEA and Faceit have been bypassed? (I saw some threads dating from early January mentioning that "we expect an update to fix it this week" but then apparently it was not - not blaming anyone here cause I know it's a lot of work but just out of curiosity)

In the end I wanted to thank you for the effort and going the extra mile to make some of us enjoy this game :)

Cheers.

1. Well its okay, but you can ask us if you have problems.
2. Use the aimbot only... dont play esp/wh only... the aimbot is just godlike here.
3. I have a faceit config and mm in the section.
4. FaceIT soon, ESEA will not be bypassed i think.

Is it silent aim? There is OW out there as well :D
And is it risky to use it on my main account ?
Hey,
its a 2D Aimbot not a Silent Aim.
And its risky with all cheats or Privates but the chance is small to get VAC,

To up your Question
1. You will have a Settings.ini there you will can change all your setting perfect and in the Menu ingame
there you cant change it perfect like in the settings.ini .
2. Just use Legit aimer Settings and not WH maybe when you know how to hack with ESP then ESP on Key press but there are to some Tutorials how to play legit with ESP.
3. You can buy only from the Stuff Team Settings or you make yourself a Config what is perfect for you or you go to the Topic from Settings there are many Customer posted themselves settings.
4. ESEA will not be bypassed only when you have the Private from Jimster but Jimster is not making anymore the ESEA Private Cheat but you must have money for that(ESEA Private around 2k)
FaceIT will come in a few days out the bypass then we can cheat all on FaceIT and show the LC Skills.

Best regards,
AirMake

No its not risky, check out ToxS his profile: http://steamcommunity/id/toxatlc/

No you cant get a overwatch ban with the right settings (my as an example)

I've been playing with leaguecheats on my main since December 2015 I wouldn't trust anything else. I recommend you use the aim rather than the ESP. With the right config the aim is amazing and looks completely legit.

man the aimbot is godlike, i even played like 10 games on my smurf with smooth 3 and supersmooth 5, with aimbone 8. I was running around one tapping the whole games and i didnt get overwatch banned. makes me think either its broken or owerwatch admins are shit

Thanks for the replies gents. Really appreciate your feedback. Gonna try it out and let you know in a review in a month or so. I also asked V1rus to help me with the settings, so it should be a pro config.

Thanks for the replies gents. Really appreciate your feedback. Gonna try it out and let you know in a review in a month or so. I also asked V1rus to help me with the settings, so it should be a pro config.
You can play 3-4 month on esea and get some money :D but later you probably get 1 year ban :)

ESEA anti-cheat isn't that strong, the problem is they log your entire PC. If you lay down and didn't get much reported you can survive ESEA for a really long. But at the first time someone check the logs it will lead you into a ban.

biggest lie i've ever heard.
no its true because Esea is honestly bad at "detecting" cheats Esea logs your entire pc from top to bottom from the moment your pc boots up so eventually when they look at your logs they will ban you but its not that long most people only last a week or two then get banned but the current standing record is 4 months