This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Smurfing in Silver

This could apply to even MGE tbh. People that only play MM are usually not that good.

This could apply to even MGE tbh. People that only play MM are usually not that good.
Sadly au is more cheaters in silver
Less in mg
more in le to ge
Really weird distrubution

MM is . There's so many other leagues to play.
Im planning on making a cheating cg team
Maybe a guy with an ow bypass knife
Or a team with knives names the same thing

Im planning on making a cheating cg team
Maybe a guy with an ow bypass knife
Or a team with knives names the same thing

idk if we have a lot of aussies here so GL. I wonder where most people are from

idk if we have a lot of aussies here so GL. I wonder where most people are from
Well a certain user i got to come back to lc said hes keen
Legit hacking in Au cs pro league

Well a certain user i got to come back to lc said hes keen
Legit hacking in Au cs pro league

For a cheating forum you sure make a lot of friends. I've been friends with a guy for 1+ year now that I met on LC. No doubt LC has the best community.

Many players and many different playing styles

For a cheating forum you sure make a lot of friends. I've been friends with a guy for 1+ year now that I met on LC. No doubt LC has the best community.
Ik, It does have one of the friendliest userbase

It feels like im smurfing in global all the time. 30-50 kills every game. I actually mean every game. Done that in 6 months and no overwatch ban LC is the most legit out there if you configiure it correctly. Settings used: FD^GoD's flickshot key and simple wh

Even without ESP in any rank of MM you'll be accused of walling, its just a part of the game now lol.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…