*SHOCKING* Question before buying

bobdan402

Nov 27, 2016
Hello guys,

I been around this community for a while now, Didn't do much but exploring,
I decided to finally buy the cheat, but I have a few questions first;

1. Can I get the league version?
2. Can I use any cheat of leaguecheats with knives and skins in my inventory without getting VAC'd ?
3. Does it drop fps ?
4. Should I get LEAGUEMODE or leaguecheats ? please explain why

Thanks <3

1. No, you have to be eligible.
2. As long as you are VACnet safe, you can.
3. No.
4. Leaguecheats, its is better. LC does not use dangerous external hard drive cheat.

Reactions: bobdan402
Hello guys,

I been around this community for a while now, Didn't do much but exploring,
I decided to finally buy the cheat, but I have a few questions first;

1. Can I get the league version?
2. Can I use any cheat of leaguecheats with knives and skins in my inventory without getting VAC'd ?
3. Does it drop fps ?
4. Should I get LEAGUEMODE or leaguecheats ? please explain why

Thanks <3

1. For the PRO League version you will need atleast 6 months of usage of LC software.
2. Yes. There are alot of people using with skins. I am using it with 700$ knife and alot of skins.
3. No, I don't have any fps drops while using the cheat.
4. Leaguemode follow people through the wall and the aimbot is very unlegit in the demos. LC is the best choice.

How do i know if i’m VACnet safe ?

https://leaguecheats.com/threads/vacnet-reset-trust-factor.13324/

Do you have the public version or a private build ?
And i don’t have access to the thread

I use a private build for leagues. But I have used LC public for sometime and never got vac, even when some LC members were banned.
It is safe my friend. Go for it.

Ah, to enter the thread you must be VIP. :p

I just bought the cheat, waiting for activation, hopefully I won't get VAC'd, I Got many vac bans on my previouse account but on this one I've got lots of knives

You'll need to run the VACnet evade methods , please have a read when you have VIP cuz as I'm seeing you already have multiple banned accounts which can lead to another ban on your newest one even if you don't use cheats at all.

VACNet link your accounts easily so my advice to you is that you must read the thread @pikachu linked you to further protect your newest account.

Also no, the process of activation are manually so you'll have to wait some hours but don't worry soon you'll receive the email.