SunnyGuy

Silver I
Mar 29, 2016
I want to start this off by saying: If you are looking for a legit cheat then you have found it.

Aimbot - 10/10

Without a doubt one of the best legit aimbots that I have ever used. You can be subtle or you can really dumpster the other team. The aimbot looks perfect at any tickrate and is extremely customizable.
ESP/Visuals - 10/10
For not being an engine cheat the visuals are top tier and outclass most cheats in terms of reliability and customization.
BHOP - 10/10
Without any humanizers you can get perfect hops no matter what, but with humanizers you get a few junk jumps but you can still have a noticeable improvement.

Without a doubt this is the most secure and well-made cheat if you are looking for a legitimate cheat. The price is extremely low considering what you are getting. Another thing that you can not overlook is also the community. Your subscription gives you access to the VIP sections of the forums and you can always ask a question and receive a good answer. Although setting up and configuring the cheat is a bit difficult there is no shortage of people willing to hop onto Teamspeak or Teamviewer to help you.

It's been good guys and I hope to see you guys later if I find some more money to put towards a subscription!

Reactions: Ferre and owardag
I want to start this off by saying: If you are looking for a legit cheat then you have found it.

Aimbot - 10/10

Without a doubt one of the best legit aimbots that I have ever used. You can be subtle or you can really dumpster the other team. The aimbot looks perfect at any tickrate and is extremely customizable.
ESP/Visuals - 10/10
For not being an engine cheat the visuals are top tier and outclass most cheats in terms of reliability and customization.
BHOP - 10/10
Without any humanizers you can get perfect hops no matter what, but with humanizers you get a few junk jumps but you can still have a noticeable improvement.

Without a doubt this is the most secure and well-made cheat if you are looking for a legitimate cheat. The price is extremely low considering what you are getting. Another thing that you can not overlook is also the community. Your subscription gives you access to the VIP sections of the forums and you can always ask a question and receive a good answer. Although setting up and configuring the cheat is a bit difficult there is no shortage of people willing to hop onto Teamspeak or Teamviewer to help you.

It's been good guys and I hope to see you guys later if I find some more money to put towards a subscription!
Good Review <3, I am happy you enjoyed the cheat.