Random LC meeting in MM

Sounds like you are cheating :O
But if you use LC... DatSheffy
Lmfao you're insane, Valve ban any cheaters pretty much instantly. Valve is a state of the art anticheat and these other popup anticheats such as EAC, ESEA, FaceIT, Cevo, Gfinity etc are all just scams run to make maximum profit. VAC is sufficient and highly intelligent, self-learning by the minute.

yeah and everytime u dont even notice until im like helluu!! in steamchat xD

yeah dude, im inviting u all the time but ure a busy man :(

5man lc would be lit :D
We played 1 time :D I know sometimes I'm busy or I'm blind and don't know what I doing :D

LMAO!!!

RIP Goczku @FD^GoD

#feelsbadman
:eek:kay:

Dont worry bro it was just my smurf acc :D

@unholy and I have been trying to play together, but we never seem to be free at the same time now...
~ still dreaming for a full LC Stacked 5 man

Yeah me too :(

inb4 OW ban kappa KappaKappaKappa

It was not me, but my friend played 2 games in row and i said just one dude.., cuz my rank would drop down after a month of absence :(

Last edited:
Lmfao you're insane, Valve ban any cheaters pretty much instantly. Valve is a state of the art anticheat and these other popup anticheats such as EAC, ESEA, FaceIT, Cevo, Gfinity etc are all just scams run to make maximum profit. VAC is sufficient and highly intelligent, self-learning by the minute.

you're joking but to be honest I believe valve kinda does a good job with the possibilities they have. I'm sure if they made vac a external AC Program which autimaticly starts when starting csgo or any source game it would be much much better

you're joking but to be honest I believe valve kinda does a good job with the possibilities they have. I'm sure if they made vac a external AC Program which autimaticly starts when starting csgo or any source game it would be much much better
Nope, VAC is state of the art.