Random LC meeting in MM

Sluqx

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Dec 24, 2016
Story behind the screenshot: I got invited by @Sui7, @Edwin and @Apihl to a MM lobby which was full after I joined. Since I promised a friend that I'm gonna play with him, I left the lobby and started searching for a game as 2.
We ended up playing against exactly that LC lobby I joined previously, full LC experience included

0qH5m8Z.jpg

Reactions: Apihl
ESP off, getting ready for the beta bois? :challenge_accepted:

Was hilarious to match up against someone we know from LC. GG WP

Reactions: Sluqx
I remember I met someone with LC back when I was only a little VIP, safe to say we accused eachother of cheating and then proceeded to 1-deag with ESP when it was only us. Good times. I forget if I deleted him, or even his name, but he did mock me for being LEM with LC :(

Reactions: Sluqx
I remember I met someone with LC back when I was only a little VIP, safe to say we accused eachother of cheating and then proceeded to 1-deag with ESP when it was only us. Good times. I forget if I deleted him, or even his name, but he did mock me for being LEM with LC :(
What a great romance beside that you only were LEM with LC BibleThump

What a great romance beside that you only were LEM with LC BibleThump
I miss him. We could have been something, something stronger than LC itself. But one of us threw it all away. Literally, one of us, no idea who, but one of us.

I miss him. We could have been something, something stronger than LC itself. But one of us threw it all away. Literally, one of us, no idea who, but one of us.
He wasnt the one if it just fall apart like that. You deserve someone better than him.

i once queued solo in global mm and got matched against @ToX and @Aaron and 2 other lc guys i believe
needless to say we got rekt as my whole team was bad. but i started fragging after a while at least :rolleyes:

Well, I envy you all playing together while I'm here with favela boys crying all along haha