Quick question

sahs1c

Silver Elite Master
Jan 7, 2017
Highly considering buying, but, how long does it take to configure this hack after being activated? I noticed you can have the staffers configure it too if you pay a price. Thanks for your help in advanced!

Idk if selling accounts is allowed or not, sorry in advance.

But if it's allowed I can sell you my account since I'm not really feeling this cheat. But if you purchase the config you should be set

Idk if selling accounts is allowed or not, sorry in advance.

But if it's allowed I can sell you my account since I'm not really feeling this cheat. But if you purchase the config you should be set

This sounds like a wrong setup... truth is you need some time and patience in the beginning to setup properly. There are some basic configs available in the forum as a start point for improvements based on personal preferences. Then you will feel the real power of the aimbot and others, believe me.

This sounds like a wrong setup... truth is you need some time and patience in the beginning to setup properly. There are some basic configs available in the forum as a start point for improvements based on personal preferences. Then you will feel the real power of the aimbot and others, believe me.
Can you send your setup or nope?

Can you send your setup or nope?

Please open a thread in the cheat help section, and post your actual setup there.
Only to send you my setup will not help you at all, since it is based on my game setup and preferences. For example I play with unususl 1280x720 resolution... and my mouse settings are a bit unusual as well.

Selling accounts is not allowed.
Like I said in the ticket please try to make your own config or look at one of the many config based threads. With some patience you will be very satisfied.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

https://leaguecheats.com/help/terms

Any product purchased and/or licensed from LeagueCheats may not be shared, leaked, or resold to any third party. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, decode, decrypt, disassemble, or in any way derive the source code from software(s) authored by LeagueCheats. Doing so will result in a closure of all your LeagueCheats accounts as well as a permanent ban from our services.

@sahs1c
if you want to set it up your self it depends for some people it only takes like 30-45 minutest to set up but others it take a good couple hours to do so it just depends there are public settings on the forms but they are not going to fit you like a custom one from the the admins