POV matchmaking (GE)

bet the ladies get wet when you whisper how good you are at cs in there ear, I know I would :D

YAHAHAHHA for real, but mainly they gettin whisped from my V8
proxy.php

Have you ever had to work a day in your life? Did you get all this money or it's just family riches that were accumulated by your parents? It's nice either way. I'm actually more in awe because of the fact you can listen to music and play well at the same time. I can't concentrate for shit in those conditions.

The vast majority of Russia is poor, so it makes me wonder - if you lived an average life, would you have to work a day in your life, having over half a mill. $ in your account? :p In Poland I could be jobless for the rest of my life if I had 1kk$.

Have you ever had to work a day in your life? Did you get all this money or it's just family riches that were accumulated by your parents? It's nice either way. I'm actually more in awe because of the fact you can listen to music and play well at the same time. I can't concentrate for shit in those conditions.

The vast majority of Russia is poor, so it makes me wonder - if you lived an average life, would you have to work a day in your life, having over half a mill. $ in your account? :p In Poland I could be jobless for the rest of my life if I had 1kk$.
ppl can have nice cars but still live in a ghetto/appartements in a cement skyscrapper i wouldnt call that rich.

Yea, i work hard everyday 7am->20pm
And for sure its not average russian life, Its better than normal for sure, my parents is rich but i havin' nothin' from em, cuz its more intresting to reach all highs by urself, and mainly russia poor cause ppl dont want to work or maybe work, but not so much to get gud moneys, education is very important here. Music is life bro :D I can't do nothing w/ out Music, lol
And Yea its depends on where do u live in russia, for north part its very, very much money, but not for moscow, its normal, If u check YT how moscow's elite live U'll be shocked.