This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Post for all new customers

Epickyy

Silver Elite Master
Jun 15, 2016
Hi everybody,
this post is aimed to everyone new here / evertone who wants to buy cheat. Down below i am going to try anwser the most frequently asked questions which maybe will help you

1.Is there any trial / demo to try out the cheat ?
- No there isnt , you have to but the cheat and the you can only try it

2.Is LC compatible with Windows 10 (for example) ?
- LC is compatible with all windows versions [I dont know anybody who cant play with cheats because of windows version]

3. I bought cheat when can i play ?
-Cheat Purchases are setup by Jimster. VIP's are also usually setup by Jimster.
Most purchases are set-up the same day of purchase. Unless bought overnight, in which case they will be set-up when I wake up.
In extreme situations please allow for up to 24 hours for activation of your purchases

4. I bought cheat where can i download it ?
- U will get all of needed information on your email adress you put when buying cheat

Thats all i have on my mind now , feel free to comment what should be added here

Add THIS:
Everybody who want cheat need to have gud PC in cause that cheat works better w/ disabled multicore (its lowerin urs fps a bit)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: elwin1000
Add THIS:
Everybody who want cheat need to have gud PC in cause that cheat works better w/ disabled multicore (its lowerin urs fps a bit)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol. I have notebook which have 70-100 fps with multicore ON and 65-90 with multicore OFF..

With my GTX960 and i5 4460 I get around 120-170 fps. I highly doubt it's possible to go over 250fps on 1 core.
On my I7-4790k and GTX 970 on cache sometimes i got fps drops to ~100. (4:3 1280x1024) but i got many of trash on disc so maybe this is the reason.

@ToX Jak strzele formata, to wszystko bedzie działać? Czy jakiś ticket trzeba otworzyć i coś zmienić ?

Wszystko będzie Ok

Noice post!
I have 500+fps w/ mult and 290-380 w/ out, feel difference bro
Too savage for me ;3. I couldnt even get 60 frames without my computer overheating and shutting off XD

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…