Post for all new customers

Epickyy

Silver Elite Master
Jun 15, 2016
Hi everybody,
this post is aimed to everyone new here / evertone who wants to buy cheat. Down below i am going to try anwser the most frequently asked questions which maybe will help you :)

1.Is there any trial / demo to try out the cheat ?
- No there isnt , you have to but the cheat and the you can only try it

2.Is LC compatible with Windows 10 (for example) ?
- LC is compatible with all windows versions [I dont know anybody who cant play with cheats because of windows version]

3. I bought cheat when can i play ?
-Cheat Purchases are setup by Jimster. VIP's are also usually setup by Jimster.
Most purchases are set-up the same day of purchase. Unless bought overnight, in which case they will be set-up when I wake up.
In extreme situations please allow for up to 24 hours for activation of your purchases

4. I bought cheat where can i download it ?
- U will get all of needed information on your email adress you put when buying cheat :)

Thats all i have on my mind now , feel free to comment what should be added here :)

With my GTX960 and i5 4460 I get around 120-170 fps. I highly doubt it's possible to go over 250fps on 1 core.
On my I7-4790k and GTX 970 on cache sometimes i got fps drops to ~100. (4:3 1280x1024) but i got many of trash on disc so maybe this is the reason.

@ToX Jak strzele formata, to wszystko bedzie działać? Czy jakiś ticket trzeba otworzyć i coś zmienić ?

On my I7-4790k and GTX 970 on cache sometimes i got fps drops to ~100. (4:3 1280x1024) but i got many of trash on disc so maybe this is the reason.

@ToX Jak strzele formata, to wszystko bedzie działać? Czy jakiś ticket trzeba otworzyć i coś zmienić ?
Wszystko będzie Ok ;)

Hi everybody,
this post is aimed to everyone new here / evertone who wants to buy cheat. Down below i am going to try anwser the most frequently asked questions which maybe will help you :)

1.Is there any trial / demo to try out the cheat ?
- No there isnt , you have to but the cheat and the you can only try it

2.Is LC compatible with Windows 10 (for example) ?
- LC is compatible with all windows versions [I dont know anybody who cant play with cheats because of windows version]

3. I bought cheat when can i play ?
-Cheat Purchases are setup by Jimster. VIP's are also usually setup by Jimster.
Most purchases are set-up the same day of purchase. Unless bought overnight, in which case they will be set-up when I wake up.
In extreme situations please allow for up to 24 hours for activation of your purchases

4. I bought cheat where can i download it ?
- U will get all of needed information on your email adress you put when buying cheat :)

Thats all i have on my mind now , feel free to comment what should be added here :)
Noice post!
I have 500+fps w/ mult and 290-380 w/ out, feel difference bro :D
Too savage for me ;3. I couldnt even get 60 frames without my computer overheating and shutting off XD