Possible (most likely) buyer; a story, some compliments, and some questions.

Dot_Dash

Jan 5, 2017
NOTE: If you don't want to read through a couple paragraphs, just skip to the questions below, which is probably what you're here for anyway. The paragraphs contain my story of how I ended up here (and some compliments) so if you don't want to read that, just go to the questions.

Hey!

First, I'd like to state that I'm incredibly impressed with this website and community so far. I've spent around a solid 2 hours simply browsing the forums and doing research, and I've been very impressed. The staff seem willing to help out with any issues and such; in almost all the testimonials I read the community was rated a 10/10. This is really striking for me, as I've had a lot of experience with cheating in video games for a while; starting back in 2012 with Minecraft. Normally, most hacker/cheat communities are filled to the brim with toxic 12 year olds, with maybe a few sane people there. However, this one seems quite mature and friendly, something that again, I was taken aback by for the former reasons.

As I mentioned before, I've had a lot of experience with cheating in video games. However, I never tried to cheat in CSGO, simply because I didn't want to risk a VAC ban and lose my inventory and (basically) my Steam account, as it's quite valuable to me and is probably one of the most (if not the most) precious thing I own virtually. However, after losing quite a few games due to terrible teammates (I mainly soloqueue) and cheaters, I began to research how I could cheat in CSGO. Bear in mind, I'm not a bad player; I'm Gold Nova Master at the moment and have 1,050 hours on record as of right now, with a nice inventory to boot. Anyways, I eventually found this website after quite a while looking through bad clients, abusive admins, and the like. I was astonished. This was what I'd been looking for all along! Realistic, humanlike aimbot, with a 99% (or so I can make out, anyways) chance of not being VAC banned. The developer seems spectacularly honest with his customers, as I can see from these forum posts, which again, really astonished me. (Normally, devs for cheats are mostly dishonest and non reputable as dealers of their product [i.e cheats]).

So, now that I've gone through that, I'd like to ask a few lingering questions I still had and couldn't glean from the forums. (I've tried to make them as non-idiotic as possible, because I know it's very annoying to answer the same questions over and over again.) Here we go!

1. I will most likely take the route of setting this cheat up myself. I'm decently tech-savvy (know the source engine basically inside out, done some programming, etc). However, I wanted to see if there was any default wiki that would list all of the functions of the cheat in the config file, and what they do. (Yes, I do understand https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/csgo-cheats/ exists, but that only describes most of the functions in detail, but not all of them. Plus, I'm not sure if this knowledge directly transfers over to configuring the cheat or not.) Does such a thing exist?
  2. I understand that there was a VAC ban wave of LeagueCheat users in 2015. What happened, and does it have the possibility of happening again? I couldn't seem to get the full story from the forums, so I thought I'd ask here.
  3. Is there a way to start the cheat when CSGO is started? If there isn't, that's perfectly fine. It's more of an ease-of-use thing than anything, haha. Just wanted to see if it's possible.
  4. I will probably be paying on a month-to-month basis. How is renewing of payments handled? As in, is it automatic, or do I manually go to PayPal and send the money over to regain access? Not really sure what the story is there.
Anyways, thank you guys for creating such an awesome cheat that I haven't even used yet, and I still think is awesome due to real customer feedback and support. <3 Great job, lads.

-Dot_Dash

Reactions: mitobr
will most likely take the route of setting this cheat up myself. I'm decently tech-savvy (know the source engine basically inside out, done some programming, etc). However, I wanted to see if there was any default wiki that would list all of the functions of the cheat in the config file, and what they do. (Yes, I do understand https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/csgo-cheats/ exists, but that only describes most of the functions in detail, but not all of them. Plus, I'm not sure if this knowledge directly transfers over to configuring the cheat or not.) Does such a thing exist?
The buy page does literally just give you every option and the description of what it does, if there's any that you're unsure of then let me know and I or another member will try explain it in more detail for you.

I understand that there was a VAC ban wave of LeagueCheat users in 2015. What happened, and does it have the possibility of happening again? I couldn't seem to get the full story from the forums, so I thought I'd ask here.
This was due to Jimster packing the cheat with Themida and then every cheat developer started to use it to which Valve, obviously downloading a rage cheat discovered something in the packing that applied to every cheat compiled with Themida and thus it detected it. There's a VERY slim chance that this will ever happen again and any VAC bans from LC will be due to Valve and not due to mistakes or anything. The overall 2015 VAC was not due to Jimster or the cheat, just Themida, which ESEA now uses to compile their client with.

Is there a way to start the cheat when CSGO is started? If there isn't, that's perfectly fine. It's more of an ease-of-use thing than anything, haha. Just wanted to see if it's possible.
There is but it's not recommended due to either the cheat crashing your game if you inject whilst in a server, or it causing Untrusted Bans due to injecting whilst the VAC module is enabled(this is rare and as far as I'm aware never happened with LC. Although I'd still avoid it to ensure you're not the unlucky person to get that issue)I personally inject at the main menu; occasionally before I launch CSGO / Steam.

I will probably be paying on a month-to-month basis. How is renewing of payments handled? As in, is it automatic, or do I manually go to PayPal and send the money over to regain access? Not really sure what the story is there.
You can go to your account via https://leaguecheats.com/account/upgrades and purchase from there, this will automatically renew your account when the payment is received (best to renew 3-4 days before expiration to ensure it's a smooth renewal.

Reactions: mitobr and Dot_Dash
The buy page does literally just give you every option and the description of what it does, if there's any that you're unsure of then let me know and I or another member will try explain it in more detail for you.

This was due to Jimster packing the cheat with Themida and then every cheat developer started to use it to which Valve, obviously downloading a rage cheat discovered something in the packing that applied to every cheat compiled with Themida and thus it detected it. There's a VERY slim chance that this will ever happen again and any VAC bans from LC will be due to Valve and not due to mistakes or anything. The overall 2015 VAC was not due to Jimster or the cheat, just Themida, which ESEA now uses to compile their client with.

There is but it's not recommended due to either the cheat crashing your game if you inject whilst in a server, or it causing Untrusted Bans due to injecting whilst the VAC module is enabled(this is rare and as far as I'm aware never happened with LC. Although I'd still avoid it to ensure you're not the unlucky person to get that issue)I personally inject at the main menu; occasionally before I launch CSGO / Steam.

You can go to your account via https://leaguecheats.com/account/upgrades and purchase from there, this will automatically renew your account when the payment is received (best to renew 3-4 days before expiration to ensure it's a smooth renewal.

Holy hell, 9 min reply time. Nice job. Thanks for the answers! Here are my replies to them:

#1: Actually yes, it does - I thought it didn't because I read too quickly over it.
#2: I understand now. Thanks for clarifying.
#3: Alright, makes sense. I'll just start it when I launch CS then.
#4: Sounds good!

Again, thanks for the insanely fast reply. I think I'll be picking this up in a couple of days. :D

Holy hell, 9 min reply time. Nice job. Thanks for the answers! Here are my replies to them:

#1: Actually yes, it does - I thought it didn't because I read too quickly over it.
#2: I understand now. Thanks for clarifying.
#3: Alright, makes sense. I'll just start it when I launch CS then.
#4: Sounds good!

Again, thanks for the insanely fast reply. I think I'll be picking this up in a couple of days. :D
There's a lot of features so it's understandable you never seen them properly :D
As for the rest, it's no problems. Before buying though I'd make sure your gameplay isn't impacted too much with raw input disabled ingame like mine was, ended up buying a new mouse due to my other one being buggy despite the fixes.

1.There are no other wiki`s than https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/csgo-cheats/, however if you need any help with anything, simply make a thread and almost every member will try to help you out. If not you can also make a support ticket and get a simply correct answer fast and privat.

2. THere are always a possibility to get detected, always. But trust LC, they will stop the VAC before It reaches us players. And people trust LC with their inv for 200$+ inv.

3. If you start csgo, then start the cheat you could get untrusted ban. What you could do Is to use razor synapse to just push a button on your keyboard and start the cheat without anyone knowing (used this much on lan). There are tutorials on the forum how to do It.

4- It`s manual, done by @Jimster480. First time It can take up to 6-12-24 hours to get activated. You`ll get an email (paypal email) on what to do and how to download everything:D

Hope to see you soon!
Best Regards, Chimi

There's a lot of features so it's understandable you never seen them properly :D
As for the rest, it's no problems. Before buying though I'd make sure your gameplay isn't impacted too much with raw input disabled ingame like mine was, ended up buying a new mouse due to my other one being buggy despite the fixes.

Oh, shoot! Forgot to put a question in there about rawinput. It has to be disabled for the cheat to be properly setup, right? I think that should be fine. I do use rawinput 1 right now, but I own a Deathadder Chroma with the settings setup on there (DPI, etc) so it's all good I think. I'll test it, though. Thanks for the reminder.

1.There are no other wiki`s than https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/csgo-cheats/, however if you need any help with anything, simply make a thread and almost every member will try to help you out. If not you can also make a support ticket and get a simply correct answer fast and privat.

2. THere are always a possibility to get detected, always. But trust LC, they will stop the VAC before It reaches us players. And people trust LC with their inv for 200$+ inv.

3. If you start csgo, then start the cheat you could get untrusted ban. What you could do Is to use razor synapse to just push a button on your keyboard and start the cheat without anyone knowing (used this much on lan). There are tutorials on the forum how to do It.

4- It`s manual, done by @Jimster480. First time It can take up to 6-12-24 hours to get activated. You`ll get an email (paypal email) on what to do and how to download everything:D

Hope to see you soon!
Best Regards, Chimi

Thanks for the additional information!

There is actually a new mode that will come soon that will allow for you to use Raw input but it wont work on some anticheats (like faceit).

Reactions: Aaron
Oh, shoot! Forgot to put a question in there about rawinput. It has to be disabled for the cheat to be properly setup, right?
The aimbot requires Raw input to be disabled, else it just doesn't work at all. The walls etc will work but the aimbot won't.

E: also the new info on Raw input.

There is actually a new mode that will come soon that will allow for you to use Raw input but it wont work on some anticheats (like faceit).

Oh nice! I'm excited for that as I mainly play MM.

The aimbot requires Raw input to be disabled, else it just doesn't work at all. The walls etc will work but the aimbot won't.

E: also the new info on Raw input.

Again, thanks for more info on the subject. Really appreciate it.

Reactions: Rottix and Aaron
i got a razer deathader chroma and you need to have raw imput off so it works

Sorry I didn't made myself clearer, yes he needs to have raw input off for aimbot and possibly triggerbot to function properly. However in terms of sensitivity and all that bs, there is no difference :)

However in terms of sensitivity and all that bs, there is no difference :)
What do you mean? We have 2d aimbot, sens&resolution are really important. More pixels = better, higher sens = better overall ab performance (smooth, rcs etc..).

Regards, ToX

What do you mean? We have 2d aimbot, sens&resolution are really important. More pixels = better, higher sens = better overall ab performance (smooth, rcs etc..).

Regards, ToX
He means that most people when they disable Raw input they need to refind a sensitivity that works for them, he's saying that with the Chroma you disable and there's no difference, other than the fact the aimbot will work.

He means that most people when they disable Raw input they need to refind a sensitivity that works for them, he's saying that with the Chroma you disable and there's no difference, other than the fact the aimbot will work.
Ah, alright