[Overwatch] Is he clean or not?

Edwin

Well-Known LC Member
Eligible for Pro League Beta
May 22, 2017
Saw a reddit post sharing an Overwatch video.

What do you guys think?
In my opinion he has walls (I was watching the first minute, and the way his crosshair shuffled between short and lower connector was a bit too coincidental to enemies’ position).
How about aim? Flickshot with high smoothness :rolleyes:

[Edit: After watching more, I’m fairly confident to say that he has walls, in fact, I’d say that he’s pretty crap at hiding walls. Too inconsistent.]

Last edited:
Was thinking of triggerbot too :rolleyes: When he was under palace @2:30

Walls & Aim, shit settings tbh
I hate the way he plays.
It’s the “I’m so casual look at me, I’m a wannabe Scream. I have ✪, -iwnl & cs.money as my name
God that tilts me PJSalt

100% walls and probably some kind of aim assistance since he's playing like a bot just from how his movement and how he is throwing nades etc. Also the "I'll prefire everything so it looks really legit after the kill" is a dead giveaway when people can't hide their walls.

0:45 - 0:59 Wallhacks confirmed. He plays really obvious xD
And for WHAT reason does he have an aimbot that already aims slightly with the first shot....
Walls & Aim, shit settings tbh
100%. Give this man a medal.

And for WHAT reason does he have an aimbot that already aims slightly with the first shot....

Probably because his aimbot is binded to fuck all, or the guy’s pressing his aimkey 24/7 :seriously:

wix1wix2
wix3wix4 In awe at the size of this lad.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤAbsolute unit.

wixSanic

#showerthought:

Imagine if Valve creates a group of overwatchers, who’re (ex-)cheaters and know the ins and outs of cheating techniques.
We’ll all be convicting any retarded closet cheaters 24/7.

I mean, look at this the suspect from the vid above, all of you knew that he was cheating straight away. 2noob4cheats.

lol, I would not expose myself in the connector that open. Anyone can kill you from below if you focus on catwalk.
+
That was definitely the first red flag. No smoke, no molly. Either he’s playing against bots or he’s got assistance.

I also see tons of wallers pushing spots where they know no enemies are lurking, so obvious, especially if it’s against their normal routine.

Reactions: Recharge
+
That was definitely the first red flag. No smoke, no molly. Either he’s playing against bots or he’s got assistance.

I also see tons of wallers pushing spots where they know no enemies are lurking, so obvious, especially if it’s against their normal routine.

His routine sucks. A Ramp Push, he is dead haha.

I have nothing against ESP. I am ok with opponents who use esp. I love playing with shadows.

:rolleyes: Using ESP is so situational.
I’d prefer a visual indicator of sound cues.
> For example if I hear footsteps, a feature would show me the direction of the sound, making it very legit in identifying people.