Lucas129127

Gold Nova I
Apr 25, 2016
I just bought this cheat , it says that you get this:
Recoil - Adjust the recoil counter while using the aimbot.
Recoil Key - Adjust Which key the anti-recoil is set on. (For all Aimbot Keys)
Recoil Type - Control if the recoil control is always on or Only When using the aimbot (RCS Type 4)
RecoilFOV - Adjust how long the Recoil will stay stuck to the target, very usable for When playing at a LAN.

I need help with good settings for AK47 and M4A4, I want a really good no recoil setting so i dont have to move my hand xd ahhaa. but im use to it beacuse Before this i had a hack with no reciol !! :) Can u give me some settings !? :)

I just bought this cheat , it says that you get this:
Recoil - Adjust the recoil counter while using the aimbot.
Recoil Key - Adjust Which key the anti-recoil is set on. (For all Aimbot Keys)
Recoil Type - Control if the recoil control is always on or Only When using the aimbot (RCS Type 4)
RecoilFOV - Adjust how long the Recoil will stay stuck to the target, very usable for When playing at a LAN.

I need help with good settings for AK47 and M4A4, I want a really good no recoil setting so i dont have to move my hand xd ahhaa. but im use to it beacuse Before this i had a hack with no reciol !! :) Can u give me some settings !? :)
First off, who the heck said No Recoil XD, the cheat provides you with reduced recoil and a more human like and natural spray, not all of the bullets will all go dead center, Second off if you need help setting up a god like recoil configuration hit me up and I can help you.

First off, who the heck said No Recoil XD, the cheat provides you with reduced recoil and a more human like and natural spray, not all of the bullets will all go dead center, Second off if you need help setting up a god like recoil configuration hit me up and I can help you.
So the other guy said its detected and you can help with settings. lol

You completely misunderstood.
We DON'T have a NO RECOIL here at leaguecheats, we have a Recoil Control System controlling your spray in a legit way.
NO RECOIL is detected on SMAC.

Owardag can help you with the configs as he said.

Yeah dude, we are all actually here for you man don't worry I will get you some good recoil settings, we can test ingame and set recoil settings for all of your weapons based on you aspect ration and res, so no worries brother/sister XD.