Hello everyone,
We are taking feedback from you guys & girls (@Noname) seriously. We are introducing new payment methods to our system:
-Paysafecard
-MINT Cash Cards
-Steam Wallet Codes
-Skins
-BTC

More information can be found here: Link

Please do not ask about FaceIT update in this thread. Release is very close.

Regards,
LeagueCheats Staff

Prices are extremely high in my opinion fck turkey for disabling paypal which forces us to use this shitty methods.

Skins are a nice way to pay since I'm always taking skins for boost :p Also i can see steam wallet codes being easier for the younger user base who may save their "lunch money" for the cheat DatSheffy

You really got my hopes up Tox xd.
Skins are a nice way to pay since I'm always taking skins for boost :p Also i can see steam wallet codes being easier for the younger user base who may save their "lunch money" for the cheat DatSheffy
Where do you find kids that pay for boosting lmao

Reactions: robthehexor
You really got my hopes up Tox xd.

Where do you find kids that pay for boosting lmao

Silver/gold nova. They wanna get out of "elo hell"NotLikeThis
Just advertise it in your name and profile and when you're straight up mowing down kids tell them you boost for skins.

Prices are extremely high in my opinion fck turkey for disabling paypal which forces us to use this shitty methods.
fuck lebanon too same issue i usualy pay with mintcard

Cool now when somebody can sold skin and buy LC wixSanic

No offense but I think your skin payment mark up is way to high. This is my opinion and what ever you have the reasoning for it is up to you but I find it unrealisitc.

(MY OPINION DONT HARRAS ME) <3

Wait and did you guys update the website it looks different from a text font perspective.

No offense but I think your skin payment mark up is way to high. This is my opinion and what ever you have the reasoning for it is up to you but I find it unrealisitc.

Wait and did you guys update the website it looks different from a text font perspective.

you can always sell skins and then buy lc

70e is too much, IMO.

We are losing on skins payment. That's why we forcing people to use PP & other payment methods.

Regards, ToX

It's hard to sell skins to get the money out of it. And skins always go up and down in price.

i bought the cheat like 2-3hours and didnt get it do any of u guys know when they usually give the cheat out?

iam the one and only one who exchanging psc for lc xD wtf whats wrong with me :D Hi guys
PaySafeCard Price are okay... but skins what the fuck :O
Mache ja auch die Exchanges für PSC deswegen sind die ganz ok :)
i bought the cheat like 2-3hours and didnt get it do any of u guys know when they usually give the cheat out?
wait up to 24-48 Hours