my time with lc

mr.cloud

Master Guardian II
CSGO Pro League
Apr 16, 2015
welcome to my lc 2.5 review

My background:
i have been useing lc for about a year now and can safely say it's the best cheat i have come across.
i have been cheating for a long time and have used many other providers but this one is the best one i have used i will give some examples of cheats i used hope i am allowed to i have used chods x22 bithax systemcheats v9cheats high-minded leaguemode prefectaim h*xui .
usability:
the customization of this cheat is great maybe a little hard to understand at first but you'll learn like i did ;)
aimbot:
the 2d aimbot mimics the way you would naturally move your mouse in a very smooth way and looks completely amazing if i say so myself.
the RCS is good once you configure it to your screen resolution and looks completely fine even if you want to semi-rage which i tried a couple times don't blame me :D it still looks quite legit to be honest.
Wallhack
the esp is like any other esp but they have a very nice legit looking feature called dlight it makes the player glow a little so you can spot them more easily and glows just around corners so you'll be able to react faster.
it's the most legit looking wallhack i have come across.
BHOP:
i personally haven't used the bhop feature so i won't be able to comment on that.
Security:
and yes i know that lc has been banned a couple of times but no public cheat hasn't and this one is one of the more secure cheats with the least detections out there.
Support:
also if you need support mostly there will be someone online to help you with whatever problems you might have.
Price:
and to finish it off the price yes it is on the more expensive side but you pay for quality i know that sounds cheesy but it's true
Community:
i know this doesn't have anything to do with the cheat but i tought it was worth mentioning.
this is the most supportive, helpful community i have found yet everybody is willing to help out to make this cheat great.

ps i know this was short but i don't think i need to explain more just look at more reviews and you'll see it's worth it.

greetings mr.cloud

Last edited:
@mr.cloud thank you for your review!

Community:
i know this doesn't have anything to do with the cheat but i tought it was worth mentioning.
this is the most supportive, helpful community i have found yet everybody is willing to help out to make this cheat great.
I'm glad to hear it :rolleyes:
@Jimster480

Thx for your review bro i hope that you will stay longer with us :p

welcome to my lc 2.5 review

My background:
i have been useing lc for about a year now and can safely say it's the best cheat i have come across.
i have been cheating for a long time and have used many other providers but this one is the best one i have used i will give some examples of cheats i used hope i am allowed to i have used chods x22 bithax systemcheats v9cheats high-minded leaguemode prefectaim h*xui .
usability:
the customization of this cheat is great maybe a little hard to understand at first but you'll learn like i did ;)
aimbot:
the 2d aimbot mimics the way you would naturally move your mouse in a very smooth way and looks completely amazing if i say so myself.
the RCS is good once you configure it to your screen resolution and looks completely fine even if you want to semi-rage which i tried a couple times don't blame me :D it still looks quite legit to be honest.
Wallhack
the esp is like any other esp but they have a very nice legit looking feature called dlight it makes the player glow a little so you can spot them more easily and glows just around corners so you'll be able to react faster.
it's the most legit looking wallhack i have come across.
BHOP:
i personally haven't used the bhop feature so i won't be able to comment on that.
Security:
and yes i know that lc has been banned a couple of times but no public cheat hasn't and this one is one of the more secure cheats with the least detections out there.
Support:
also if you need support mostly there will be someone online to help you with whatever problems you might have.
Price:
and to finish it off the price yes it is on the more expensive side but you pay for quality i know that sounds cheesy but it's true
Community:

ps i know this was short but i don't think i need to explain more just look at more reviews and you'll see it's worth it.

greetings mr.cloud
Good as review bro :D

Well thanks for the review, I'm glad you enjoy your time here.
In the future the config should be easier to build as we are going to work on a web configurator.

Reactions: panzer2