This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

my time with lc

mr.cloud

Master Guardian II
CSGO Pro League
Apr 16, 2015
welcome to my lc 2.5 review

My background:
i have been useing lc for about a year now and can safely say it's the best cheat i have come across.
i have been cheating for a long time and have used many other providers but this one is the best one i have used i will give some examples of cheats i used hope i am allowed to i have used chods x22 bithax systemcheats v9cheats high-minded leaguemode prefectaim h*xui .
usability:
the customization of this cheat is great maybe a little hard to understand at first but you'll learn like i did
aimbot:
the 2d aimbot mimics the way you would naturally move your mouse in a very smooth way and looks completely amazing if i say so myself.
the RCS is good once you configure it to your screen resolution and looks completely fine even if you want to semi-rage which i tried a couple times don't blame me it still looks quite legit to be honest.
Wallhack
the esp is like any other esp but they have a very nice legit looking feature called dlight it makes the player glow a little so you can spot them more easily and glows just around corners so you'll be able to react faster.
it's the most legit looking wallhack i have come across.
BHOP:
i personally haven't used the bhop feature so i won't be able to comment on that.
Security:
and yes i know that lc has been banned a couple of times but no public cheat hasn't and this one is one of the more secure cheats with the least detections out there.
Support:
also if you need support mostly there will be someone online to help you with whatever problems you might have.
Price:
and to finish it off the price yes it is on the more expensive side but you pay for quality i know that sounds cheesy but it's true
Community:
i know this doesn't have anything to do with the cheat but i tought it was worth mentioning.
this is the most supportive, helpful community i have found yet everybody is willing to help out to make this cheat great.

ps i know this was short but i don't think i need to explain more just look at more reviews and you'll see it's worth it.

greetings mr.cloud

Last edited:
@mr.cloud thank you for your review!

Community:
i know this doesn't have anything to do with the cheat but i tought it was worth mentioning.
this is the most supportive, helpful community i have found yet everybody is willing to help out to make this cheat great.
I'm glad to hear it
@Jimster480

Thx for your review bro i hope that you will stay longer with us

Good as review bro

Well thanks for the review, I'm glad you enjoy your time here.
In the future the config should be easier to build as we are going to work on a web configurator.

Reactions: panzer2
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…