This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

My 1st month review

spopovich92

Gold Nova II
Jul 21, 2017
Hey everybody,
here is my 1 month LC review ,
enjoy reading

SETUP : Well, this is the " hardest " point with LC , since it's not plug & play, but after spending some hours on the wiki, forum and asking for some help ( thx @FD^GoD , @n0body and @ROME99 ) I think i'm pretty good now

AIMBOT : Once right configured, it's pretty amazing but there are some good cfg done by our staff or active members for the new customers so don't worry about it

ESP : Well, I only use key binded ESP and I try to not use it a lot, only during some critic moments

Trigger : I don't use TB.

MISC : same as TB

INJECTING : I pretty love how to inject it , no USB stick needed , or PC restart EZPZ

Community : 10/10 people always helping me when I have an Issue and when I ask them something, lovelly DatSheffy

I hope i'll be part of you guys for a long time, and Jimster and the rest of the staff will keep going with this flawless work

Love you guys no homo

Nice review, happy to know i was helpful

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…