LeagueCheats Pro League Availability - Aug 30

Hey everyone,
It's my pleasure to announce the availability of Pro League with DiveDeep.
Available to those who qualify (if you have put in an application, please check your posts in the application section as I will be commenting on who is approved).

Our Pro League Level 1 is currently working on CEVO, ESL, Gfinity, GamersClub, Esportal, EAC (All EAC Leagues). The price is $75/Monthly
Supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (Both 32 & 64 bit)

We also have a GamersClub Private (DiveDeep Lite) working on GamersClub, CEVO, ESL, Gfinity.
The price is $400/Yearly (No Monthly available)
Supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. (Both 32 & 64 bit)

We expect to launch the GamersClub Semi-Private (RegInject) in the next 48-72 hours (after testing has finished).
The price is $40/Monthly.
It will support Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. (Supports 64 Bit but 32 Bit is possible if needed).
EDIT: Looks like Windows 10 may be supported as well.

Each of these versions requires ID verification + other signed documents. We aim to keep these bypasses working for a long time, so availability will be limited and at our discretion.

Happy Cheating :)

Last edited:
So great to be a LC member, great work jimster with the pro league with divedeep. Cant wait for the faceit test for windows 7!

Let's hope you're not paying with someone else skins!

Woah?? what are you guys talking about? Why do like multiple people hate me now?

Woah?? what are you guys talking about? Why do like multiple people hate me now?
Hmmmm we all wonder?
Maybe if an account wasnt recovered?
People hate scammers especially when it comes to 700 usd in skins :facepalm:

Hmmmm we all wonder?
Maybe if an account wasnt recovered?
People hate scammers especially when it comes to 700 usd in skins :facepalm:

Man im confused, im not a scammer im really confused. I try and stay friendly and professional situations but rn its a big shock to see everybody hating on me when i dont know what i have done. Maybe we can talk and maybe i can understand what is wrong with you?

Ye dude its gonna be fuckin lit
Sorry, I read more, I do not understand, this 75 $ already has? and is it usable at gamers club? Can I buy it for the credit card? You can pass the link that I can buy here on the site because I do not know where it is ... sorry for the inconvenience but I'm eligo
! Sorry, friend, can you help me?

Sorry, I read more, I do not understand, this 75 $ already has? and is it usable at gamers club? Can I buy it for the credit card? You can pass the link that I can buy here on the site because I do not know where it is ... sorry for the inconvenience but I'm eligo
! Sorry, friend, can you help me?
You cant buy it as you havent been here for a amount of time making your worthy to buy it.
Sorry but they have an eligibility badge that your supposed to have if you want to buy it.
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---