LeagueCheats Pro League Availability - Aug 30

Hey everyone,
It's my pleasure to announce the availability of Pro League with DiveDeep.
Available to those who qualify (if you have put in an application, please check your posts in the application section as I will be commenting on who is approved).

Our Pro League Level 1 is currently working on CEVO, ESL, Gfinity, GamersClub, Esportal, EAC (All EAC Leagues). The price is $75/Monthly
Supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (Both 32 & 64 bit)

We also have a GamersClub Private (DiveDeep Lite) working on GamersClub, CEVO, ESL, Gfinity.
The price is $400/Yearly (No Monthly available)
Supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. (Both 32 & 64 bit)

We expect to launch the GamersClub Semi-Private (RegInject) in the next 48-72 hours (after testing has finished).
The price is $40/Monthly.
It will support Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. (Supports 64 Bit but 32 Bit is possible if needed).
EDIT: Looks like Windows 10 may be supported as well.

Each of these versions requires ID verification + other signed documents. We aim to keep these bypasses working for a long time, so availability will be limited and at our discretion.

Happy Cheating :)

Last edited:
Awesome work as always, Jim!!!
It is a pleasure to be an LC customer.

!Woohoo! #winterishere

Glad to see Pro League is out for most people to get now. Good job Jim hope the bypasses work for a long time. :)

I wasted time waiting for this Semi-Private without Windows 10 support. Sad!
Actually its looking like it will work on Windows 10 as I was doing some testing last night.

I will have to see tonight when everything is complete.

Reactions: pikachu
I wasted time waiting for this Semi-Private without Windows 10 support. Sad!

Tonight I'll make some testing with Jimster on windows 10 and as he said already that actually its looking like it will work!

Btw, great news Jimster!

Last edited:
So great to be a LC member, great work jimster with the pro league with divedeep. Cant wait for the faceit test for windows 7!

Hey everyone,
It's my pleasure to announce the availability of Pro League with DiveDeep.
Available to those who qualify (if you have put in an application, please check your posts in the application section as I will be commenting on who is approved).

Our Pro League Level 1 is currently working on CEVO, ESL, Gfinity, GamersClub, Esportal, EAC (All EAC Leagues). The price is $75/Monthly
Supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (Both 32 & 64 bit)

We also have a GamersClub Private (DiveDeep Lite) working on GamersClub, CEVO, ESL, Gfinity.
The price is $400/Yearly (No Monthly available)
Supports Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10. (Both 32 & 64 bit)

We expect to launch the GamersClub Semi-Private (RegInject) in the next 48-72 hours (after testing has finished).
The price is $40/Monthly.
It will support Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. (Supports 64 Bit but 32 Bit is possible if needed).
EDIT: Looks like Windows 10 may be supported as well.

Each of these versions requires ID verification + other signed documents. We aim to keep these bypasses working for a long time, so availability will be limited and at our discretion.

Happy Cheating :)
niiice waiting for 40$ gamersclub ... excited good job bro!