LeagueCheats - LCMC

Hello everyone,

It is with great pleasure that we today announce our largest and best hack, LCMC *. LCMC will be the biggest release of a Minecraft hack to date, it bypasses ALL Minecraft Anti Cheats (NC+, AC) and is Forge compatible out of the box. We coded our very own H3CKMC engine in house with performance and expandability in mind, we'll soon be adding even MORE features to the hack, which we'll update you about later. We will be focusing most of our effort on this hack in the future, it IS the future of cheating.

Feature list
  • Kappa Chams
  • Chest ESP
  • Fly
  • FastBreak
  • FastPlace
  • AutoBuild
  • AutoMine
  • Noclip
  • Auto OP (Yes you can get OP on most servers, thanks to our proprietary H3CKOP system)
  • Plugin stealer, allowing you to steal plugins from any server you like.
  • Skin stealer, steal anyone's skins and make it your own.
  • More to come!
The price of the cheat will be $1337 for lifetime. Payment pages will be available shortly. You also agree to sell us your soul by purchasing this.

*This isn't real.

Last edited:
Guys this is 100% real, not a joke, we will be focusing all development efforts on MC from now on, any other hacks will now only receive bugfix updates and no new features.

Not really this is 100% fake
Finally you do it right.

Hello everyone,

It is with great pleasure that we today announce our largest and best hack, LCMC *. LCMC will be the biggest release of a Minecraft hack to date, it bypasses ALL Minecraft Anti Cheats (NC+, AC) and is Forge compatible out of the box. We coded our very own H3CKMC engine in house with performance and expandability in mind, we'll soon be adding even MORE features to the hack, which we'll update you about later. We will be focusing most of our effort on this hack in the future, it IS the future of cheating.

Feature list
  • Kappa kappa Chams
  • Chest ESP
  • Fly
  • FastBreak
  • FastPlace
  • AutoBuild
  • AutoMine
  • Noclip
  • Auto OP (Yes you can get OP on most servers, thanks to our proprietary H3CKOP system)
  • Plugin stealer, allowing you to steal plugins from any server you like.
  • Skin stealer, steal anyone's skins and make it your own.
  • More to come!
The price of the cheat will be $1337 for lifetime. Payment pages will be available shortly. You also agree to sell us your soul by purchasing this.

*This isn't real.
Dude I use Wolfram and Wurst Client for hacks but that is pretty f***** cool because although I am not a MC fan freak I still play it sometimes to troll and cheat. If this is an Aprils Fools Joke I am divorcing you admin :(.

By the way I'm going to be coding it
Oh sh*t, Make sure to add the Anal Thrasher mod pleaseeeee. I will pay top dollar for this, I will try to get a small loan of a million dollars first brb.

I'm glad we are finally able to announce this, it's been in development since alpha 1.2 and I'm sure will really film flam the minecraft community.