LeagueCheats CSGO 9/23 Update

Hey all,
It's a Sunday but there is a new update out for everyone on Multi versions.

The virtualkeypress has been updated (as of a few days ago) so it is now working on the new versions of CSGO, and today I released the new version of the Multicore workaround.
This new version has a rework that basically eliminates the accuracy penalty of the workaround itself.
So now a config for multicore or single core should be the same if not extremely close.

This version has been pushed to League Multi, Non-League Multi, Pro League Multi and GamersClub Private League Multi.

Additionally the GamersClub Semi-Public League Multi is currently in testing. Once I get the bypass stable it will be pushed to a few GamersClub testers and then made public.

As always, get new builds via the Login updater.

Happy Cheating!

-Jimster480

Wow thats actually insane I was just wondering since I haven't used LC in a while if there was a multicore workaround. Good thing I purchased today then :)

Lovely work Jim! The best as always.

I played multiple matches with the new update using multicore on and it is strong just like mc off. Amazing.

Can't wait for Full faceit coverage ;)

Glad to hear, fantastic job!
I have a question, is it still neccessary to use -threads 1 btw ? Someone who brought me into LC told when I started using LC like 1 year ago for best performance, since I play with MC off config, who can help me? Or can I put it off and still the same performance?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I have a question, is it still neccessary to use -threads 1 btw ? Someone who brought me into LC told when I started using LC like 1 year ago for best performance, since I play with MC off config, who can help me? Or can I put it off and still the same performance?
Thanks in advance.

LC got updated and now MC on is almost strong like MC off. You don't need that anymore.

Thanks in advance.
You can just use the multi core work around now with the same configuration as you used before on single-threaded mode.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Thank you for your reply, so I can turn off single-threaded mode and have the same configuration/performance?

regards Aksune