This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LeagueCheats 3.0 is finally here! (New Update 6/2/18)

May i ask why is this disscussion continued here.
Please pm:
@ToX
I believe this dissussion shouldnt flood this thread

Okay, I will follow, but don't just judge me like this. I do have the money, and I'm not showing off or something, but you should see my gaming setup that I've got, I can even send you pics with myself included in these pics to make sure that is really my setup, and believe me when I say it's a beast one at least it's got GTX 1080 TI and that's just for an example.

If it's all about the money, I've got the money, I'm 27 years old btw not just a random kid, also I know how a private cheat will cost anyone, I've read and watched everything thing about private cheats from suepx0, k1no. anyway I'll just stop. it makes no sense

Thanks tho

I'm the person who's running this site.
As I said, I'm not interested it any partnership with you. We made those rules for a reason, there is no exception for anyone. If you are Arab oil sheik, throw down $10.000 USD tonight as a gift. Then you can skip the requirements and we can straight talk about your project. But since you aren't Arab oil sheik, there is no reason to talk with you.
We have everyday around 15 people just like you.
Everyday same story.. Coming to us from nowhere, 0 posts, registered today. It's just waste of our time and time = money.
I will say again, we aren't interested in any deal with you! Once you use our public software for at least 3 months, we can talk about private project for you.
You don't match this requirement = no talk.
It's simple as that. If you don't understand, ask somebody to explain it to you.

Rules are made for everyone, no exceptions.

I respect those rules, but why would I buy a cheat that's not even capable of bypassing faceit client, only bypassing sided server, but Im on premium tho which means I do have to run client while playing

I respect those rules, but why would I buy a cheat that's not even capable of bypassing faceit client, only bypassing sided server, but Im on premium tho which means I do have to run client while playing

If you don't want to buy the public one for 3 months then to bad. As ToX said you don't meet the requirements end of discussion

Sorry, if I'm bothering you, I kinda lost my ss that I took for how to download the software after activation, could you enlighten me ?

Everything is sent to your payment email. If you have a question please put in a ticket.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

just give me a chance and please don't say no on me, and for my budget, whatever the price I'll pay, only if them private cheats deserve the price
It's actually kinda funny that he asks for private cheat 5 times after many members have told him that he needs at least 3 months + he joined LC yesterday and asking for private ESEA....
But hope you like the software

Nothing has been sent to my mail so far except for the one u asked me for my username, and my password, otherwise nothing

thats a bad start, make a ticket and solve all the "problems" there just like everyone else. stop posting all the aberrations here.

Reactions: Jimster480
So, it's still in the internal test. Is the official 3 still not coming out?

So, it's still in the internal test. Is the official 3 still not coming out?
Not yet, please check your Pm. We have messaged you about testing.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…