This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LeagueCheats 3.0 is finally here! (New Update 6/2/18)

Oh yea i forgot! my bad just thought this was the vac net update sorry for that!
Nah this is the full thing. We needed 3.0 out to get DiveDeep out. This is also the VacNet update although we can’t guarantee the security at the moment as we still haven’t had many results with similarities other than “we used the cheat”, we believe it’s related to Settings, hence the encryption for them.
But Divedeep will definitely be soon, I can confirm this from usage on ChallengeMe anticheat

So LC 3.0 is out to the people that meets the requirements by downloading new Updater?

So LC 3.0 is out to the people that meets the requirements by downloading new Updater?
3.0 = Feature level set
Proofings = other things, like Pro league beta.

Always nice to see a new update.

There are new changes today so please read the first post.

work on faceit?
I already explained to you that, you won't be able to get FaceIT bypass since you don't fulfill requirements.
Also, our second requirement is "-Understand basic English", this clearly shows that you don't meet our requirements to participate in beta project.

Finally, I'll wait a few days to get back to the community

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…