League Cheats, February Update.

Hello All,

Holy cow it's almost February, Can you believe it? We can't either, we have been so focused on getting ready for the launch of 3.0 that time is absolutely flying. We currently have implemented some amazing changes and wanted to keep you all up-to-speed, Honestly at this point I think Jimster's eyes are bleeding staring at so much code he's gone cross-eyed.

Here's the updates currently live and coming down the pipe.

We made massive changes to our build server to ensure that security still remains our top priority and further decreases risks of detection's, particularly with 3.0 looming shortly on the horizon. We also made these massive changes in preparation of 3.0 launching soon. We wanted the build server to be efficient, secure and to create our most secure builds.

You maybe asking how does this information affect us, well I'm quiet sure you are going to be surprised to know that this build server has been live for almost a week now, crazy right? However with any new system we need to test it before launching 3.0, this requires a little help from you our subscribers!

With the launch of the new build server we need you all to use it just as you would as if we made no changes at all, our ultimate goal is to stress test our build server with normal activities it expects to see.

Now if you experience any of these issues please let us know so we can promptly fix the issue, the sooner we ensure a completely bug free and improved build server the sooner 3.0 comes out.

Please report any of this behavior by opening a ticket in our support system so we can track it, what we are looking for is found below.

• Build Fail
  • Auth Failed (Only if it wasn't happening before new builds.)
  • Failed Injections
  • Crashes (as long as you've followed the existing guide to prevent crashes)
  • Any other strange activity you've never seen before.
We don't expect to see any of these things happening in a large scale or hopefully at all, however with every improvement bugs and glitches are bound to happen so if we happen to find any the sooner we fix these errors the sooner 3.0 can launch.

Thanks Always for your continued Patronage and Support of LeagueCheats.

-Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
wooooop wooooop
seems faceit train is not far from its departure
lets goo!

What about GC's private cheat? Any news? We who buy slot in the GC project will we have some update on the progress of the project?

we need login into login updater and download new build creator?

we need login into login updater and download new build creator?
You can if you want, back up your current version though as we can't do thorough testing to ensure there's no bugs hence why it's been tested for a few builds before public release. Any bugs with it report them via ST so we can investigate them

What about GC's private cheat? Any news? We who buy slot in the GC project will we have some update on the progress of the project?
I put this in the email. It should be out this week. The build server was needed to launch it also.

I will wait for final and tested software, but good to hear that good news :p