League Cheats, February Update.

Hello All,

Holy cow it's almost February, Can you believe it? We can't either, we have been so focused on getting ready for the launch of 3.0 that time is absolutely flying. We currently have implemented some amazing changes and wanted to keep you all up-to-speed, Honestly at this point I think Jimster's eyes are bleeding staring at so much code he's gone cross-eyed.

Here's the updates currently live and coming down the pipe.

We made massive changes to our build server to ensure that security still remains our top priority and further decreases risks of detection's, particularly with 3.0 looming shortly on the horizon. We also made these massive changes in preparation of 3.0 launching soon. We wanted the build server to be efficient, secure and to create our most secure builds.

You maybe asking how does this information affect us, well I'm quiet sure you are going to be surprised to know that this build server has been live for almost a week now, crazy right? However with any new system we need to test it before launching 3.0, this requires a little help from you our subscribers!

With the launch of the new build server we need you all to use it just as you would as if we made no changes at all, our ultimate goal is to stress test our build server with normal activities it expects to see.

Now if you experience any of these issues please let us know so we can promptly fix the issue, the sooner we ensure a completely bug free and improved build server the sooner 3.0 comes out.

Please report any of this behavior by opening a ticket in our support system so we can track it, what we are looking for is found below.

• Build Fail
  • Auth Failed (Only if it wasn't happening before new builds.)
  • Failed Injections
  • Crashes (as long as you've followed the existing guide to prevent crashes)
  • Any other strange activity you've never seen before.
We don't expect to see any of these things happening in a large scale or hopefully at all, however with every improvement bugs and glitches are bound to happen so if we happen to find any the sooner we fix these errors the sooner 3.0 can launch.

Thanks Always for your continued Patronage and Support of LeagueCheats.

-Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
question? i know how stupid this may sound, as i dont have any parent willing to sign and im 15. jimpster how much money do i need to save to a private cheat of the same thing for beta players? you know gc and faceit and eac
plus i really dont wanna go to another cheat dev cause i fucking luv the ab tb and the whole way this cheat works. plus i used leaguemode, h*xui, xenovia and pl*tin*mcheats and i still didnt get what Leaguecheats gave me. Please dont get mad at me jimpsterBibleThump
but if someway i can prove im a real person without parent signiture ill do it. although i doubt there is

Last edited:
question? i know how stupid this may sound, as i dont have any parent willing to sign and im 15. jimpster how much money do i need to save to a private cheat of the same thing for beta players? you know gc and faceit and eac
plus i really dont wanna go to another cheat dev cause i fucking luv the ab tb and the whole way this cheat works. plus i used leaguemode, h*xui, xenovia and ************** and i still didnt get what Leaguecheats gave me. Please dont get mad at me jimpsterBibleThump
but if someway i can prove im a real person without parent signiture ill do it. although i doubt there is

For private custom builds:

All builds start at no less than $250
League specific multihacks start at $1200
ESEA builds start at $2000

There is a private cheat group based on slots, you can check it here: https://leaguecheats.com/threads/pr...private-slots-project-faceit-esl-eac-gc.5313/

I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to gather your parents signatures, but that's the only way tbh.

ok so aroundish 1.5kish if i wanted what they using?

At that age I dont really think cheats for a game should be a priority to you, however, if u really like the game and maybe wanna make a carrear of this, then your future would be on one of the safiest hands that it could be (Jimster)

Will the 3.0 support B5 play? I am waiting for that.

At the moment we do not support:
  • MyAC (My AntiCheat)
  • B5csgo Anti-Cheat
  • 5eplay Anti-Cheat
  • Cybergamer Anti-Cheat
  • CSPL Anti-Cheat
There are no information regard 3.0 supporting B5 play, maybe on the future

plus i really dont wanna go to another cheat dev cause i fucking luv the ab tb and the whole way this cheat works. plus i used leaguemode, h*xui, xenovia and ************** and i still didnt get what Leaguecheats gave me. Please dont get mad at me jimpsterBibleThump
You will not be able to get any Private / Beta cheat without the signing of a contract. This is to protect Leaguecheats, there’s no bypass for real life unfortunately.

anyone knows if the proleague version is working for GC? Thx I am looking to buy, i just want to be sure

anyone knows if the proleague version is working for GC? Thx I am looking to buy, i just want to be sure
pro league yes but you need to use 6 months of any lc product before

Boi, I'm 15 as well (16 in 4 days lol) and I think I have a chans of getting accepted for beta access. I have a job tho, nothing possible and just ask them. Maybe they can help you finding ways of proving who you are. Gl m8, and take care

Regards Yz <3

Edit: just saw what @Aaron said, sorry bro

Last edited:
Boi, I'm 15 as well (16 in 4 days lol) and I think I have a chans of getting accepted for beta access. I have a job tho, nothing possible and just ask them. Maybe they can help you finding ways of proving who you are. Gl m8, and take care

Regards Yz <3

Edit: just saw what @Aaron said, sorry bro
Good luck bro :D