This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LC's too smooth goddamn

Aaron

Also better than Jimster
May 7, 2016

Had 3 admins spectating me with 5 super 3 smooth only bone 8 and not one of them could even see I was cheating despite having 4 people rush and me HS all of them.
Jesus Christ.

Reactions: kanske and mitobr
Lol nice What's the numbers before your name ?

I do not like your sarcasm, my dear fellow.
It wasn't meant to be sarcastic though, sorry m8, wrong word choice... playing in front of 3 admins and only dealing headshots with cheat on... hats off to you.

Reactions: Aaron
Server sucks ass in terms of hitreg etc. But
Code:
85.14.232.128:27015
thank you for the ip and yep i agree lc aimbot is too smooth in 128 tick demo ultra slow motion still can't notice the aimbot

LC aimbot use mouse movement so you need to have a really bad config to looks fishy.

LC aimbot use mouse movement so you need to have a really bad config to looks fishy.
I'm aware how LC works, this is a public section which new users can see. It's just something to let them know how smooth it can be

Reactions: mitobr
I'm aware how LC works, this is a public section which new users can see. It's just something to let them know how smooth it can be

I know you know how it works UKlando :X
Just saying to everyone else why LC looks so smooth

That's an impressive score board 1200 frags

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…