LC's promise to our users.

I've kind of never mentioned it because it usually was going without saying but we believe in pure transparency with all our users, future and current.

We get contacted daily, begging and offering money and profits asking us to betray our customers our morals and our integrity. We will never allow this to happen this message was sent to me not to long ago by a former customer.

Code:
[12:05:58 PM] Virus1x: What
[12:06:19 PM] Jon Jensen: I have this guy that have an acc i wanna buy
[12:06:25 PM] Jon Jensen: but he dont trust middlemans.
[12:06:33 PM] Jon Jensen: So i like throught
[12:06:43 PM] Jon Jensen: u make can get him on the right site?
[12:06:48 PM] Jon Jensen: maybe"
[12:06:51 PM] Jon Jensen: So he trust u
[12:07:52 PM] Jon Jensen: ***USERNAME REDACTED*** add this if u wanna try to convince him
[12:10:48 PM] Virus1x: Not my job
[12:12:41 PM] Jon Jensen: for money u can do everything ^^
[12:17:24 PM] Virus1x: I'm not for sale thx

I'm not the only one approached.

@ToX @Jimster480 @danno @HyperAim

We have all been approached at one time or another asking us to expose or sell our secret, our customer base and help others profit. This will never be the case for the staff here at LC. Money is find and dandy but it's not the driving force behind what we do here at LC.

I speak for all of LC staff when I say this.

Our integrity, Image, Customers, Site, and Secrets are never and will never be for sale.

Money is not a driving force for any of us and never will be.

Know that you chose right, you chose the best and because of that you will be treated as the best. You have nothing to fear with LC we will never compromise our or your security.

We changed Marketplace section permissions. Now non-VIP users can't post threads/reply. MP is only available for VIP users.

LeagueCheats Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pathetic, but i'm so glad to see how you react.
LC Is so more than only a pay to cheat or a cheat provider, i've met so many of guys and now they are some of my friends,
I speak with them every days, we play together every nights. And having fun with LC and not being worried about what can happens.

Cause I think we can trust you guys, and that's the perfect evidence.
I'm only there for a month but I have so many experience in one month because of LC.

Long life to LC and his community.

Reactions: sk.coldzera
I don't understand the guys play in the quote you added..Is he trying to pay you to get him to switch to LC? Or is he wanting you to pay his subscription?

I don't understand the guys play in the quote you added..Is he trying to pay you to get him to switch to LC? Or is he wanting you to pay his subscription?
I guess he tried to scam someone with the help of an Admin?

I guess he tried to scam someone with the help of an Admin?
Basically he was offering to buy out Virus to get him to help him convince another guy to sell/trade his account.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

Well to be honest i once asked a question to a LC ADMIN about something that was going on, on the forums and the reaction i got from him was priceless i was shocked when he replied to me with such good answer and being truth of never doing something illegal or never even have tried it even as a person who knows a lot about Coding and how the internet works.

From that day my respect for him grew even more and more. @Jimster480

LC is not only thrust worthy they also condemn doing wrong.

Heads up!!! GO TRUMP :p

Well to be honest i once asked a question to a LC ADMIN about something that was going on, on the forums and the reaction i got from him was priceless i was shocked when he replied to me with such good answer and being truth of never doing something illegal or never even have tried it even as a person who knows a lot about Coding and how the internet works.

From that day my respect for him grew even more and more. @Jimster480

LC is not only thrust worthy they also condemn doing wrong.

Heads up!!! GO TRUMP :p
GO TRUMP?
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I have known and supported Jimster for over 10 years now and nothing has ever even slightly made me consider using anyone else's cheats.

You pay for what you get and if you want the best then you come here, simple, and I, like many others really appreciate your transparency on matters like this.