This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

you need to have used LC at least for 1 month as sub and thats it

m8 just let jimster make decision if he chose "
Lower Beta requirements to 2 months subscription. Keep same prices, Non-League/League 2 Tier"
you will still have to pass some requirements soo be patience and w8

you need to have used LC at least for 1 month as sub and thats it

Now let just say someone will buy 1 mo sub > freeze sub > wait 5 months > apply as beta?

You need to have 2 months of subscription in total. Means = BUY 1 month WAIT > BUY + 1 month > BUY + 1 month and apply for BETA = 3.0 access granted.

You need to have 2 months of subscription in total. Means = BUY 1 month WAIT > BUY + 1 month > BUY + 1 month and apply for BETA = 3.0 access granted.
If you have a working brain and you can Understand English then yeaa acces granted
but we have a lot where dont have a brain

If you have a working brain and you can Understand English then yeaa acces granted
but we have a lot where dont have a brain
yeah i know man english is hard sometime where dont have a brain big problem i speak english very best

Yea 12 months 300$? That's price for League Multi atm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That's a different project.

What do you mean a different project if I may ask?
If you would prefer to message me, please do so.

Don't hate on me, but I don't think pro league will sell that well. I mean $50/month or 300$/year, thats a lot for people who don't have a job or don't get spoiled by their parents.
It's just my personal opinion, but I guess we will see how it work out when its there.

We don't need it to sell well lol.

how about 7 $ per month ? kappa it will sell better than crack in ghetto

You're correct, I do apologise for that

But yeah, I do hope slots are put into place - even though I don't use the public cheat xD
Slots wouldn't really help much, if we kept the price at $35 then introduced slots it would just be like with Platinum, you get your slot, renew, then if you're renewed like x amount of times your slot becomes yours permanently and it's then sold on, or if someone doesn't renew it's sold, it doesn't ultimately works as demonstrated by Platinum. But ultimately it's up to Jim etc so who am I to pass judgement lmao

Example 30 slots . You buy 1 month.... last 2-3 days of you sub , you have to be out of town ... you lost slot cause didnt pay from another guy .... you out without hack ... Impressive way of work

Now let just say someone will buy 1 mo sub > freeze sub > wait 5 months > apply as beta?

This vid make my night better bro

Release LC 3.0 publicly but increase price to 50$ for League Multi $50/mo and Implement slots system in LC 3.0 is the best solutions I think

This! <3

I got inspired by jim's email. I agree. Just increase the faceit price to $50, but just release the 3.0 to the public. I want new features!

Last edited:
Like MAYBE just MAYBEEE you could have said that there is a risk that faceit will cost 50$ like 5 months ago? I have Seriously wasted 75$ or some shit WAITING for the bypass because it's always a delay. For example u posted on news page "unfeeeze sub faceit is coming in 36 hrs". Or in the beta thing where u NEEDED a sub to apply.

In JANUARY u were saying beta is out soon. It's June right now. And instead of maybe apoligizing and maybe have a discount or something u want more money? Like wtf? You should at least give a discount code because some people have been waiting for 5-6 months for the bypass.

I don't want to sound rude or something, but I actually dont think it this is fair.

Reactions: Joao Pacheco
MAYBEEE you could have said that there is a risk that faceit will cost 50$ like 5 months ago?
Yea, I'm a wizard and I can see future.. No one really knows how FaceIT AC would looks like, if they go full nazi or not.
Also the amount of retarded people are insane. They want to leak everything that we provide.

I have Seriously wasted 75$ or some shit WAITING for the bypass because it's always a delay
Because there was a reason.. why we are delaying the release.

For example u posted on news page "unfeeeze sub faceit is coming in 36 hrs". Or in the beta thing where u NEEDED a sub to apply.
What can I say? Got orders > job done > plans changed due security update because fucktards posted some shit at HLTV.org = GamersClub admin interested + FaceIT.

In JANUARY u were saying beta is out soon. It's June right now.
Already explained you this.

And instead of maybe apoligizing and maybe have a discount or something u want more money? Like wtf? You should at least give a discount code because some people have been waiting for 5-6 months for the bypass.
Did you even read this thread? If people decide to go with 3 Tier LC = everyone from LEAGUE MULTI sub will be auto upgraded to PRO version. so you don't lose the money. About discount read my other replies.

Regards, ToX

Reactions: abbetappe
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…