This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

na I doubt we are going to do slots if you really want your own build you can just ask for a private build lol
lol this was troll message read the above . i am the one who vote 50$ and trolling people who ask limited edition and DONT give a shit for rest users like me

Reactions: Joao Pacheco
lol this was troll message read the above . i am the one who vote 50$ and trolling people who ask limited edition and DONT give a shit for rest users like me
What the fuck?! It's not our fault tar u are recent here, Its normal that people that are long time here have some advantage on buying the "pro league" than the others! FailFish

What the fuck?! It's not our fault tar u are recent here, Its normal that people that are long time here have some advantage on buying the "pro league" than the others! FailFish

4months not a long time and i think u joined when AC were out so u probably never played faceit
Anyway out of topic

4months not a long time and i think u joined when AC were out so u probably never played faceit
Anyway out of topic

I'm not recent, and I also think that the pro tier should be for long term 1+ year sub with 30 slots @ about $75 a month.

Wow.. who the fuck choosed

Introduce 3 tier LC 3.0. Non-League = MM/SS AC | League = Gfinity/ESL | PRO League = FaceIT/EAC+REST

So retarded... its already not the cheapest price and now even more for faceit / eac... *facepalm*

I'm not recent, and I also think that the pro tier should be for long term 1+ year sub with 30 slots @ about $75 a month.
again we aren't going to do slots this just limits our user base and its a pretty stupid way of going about it instead jimster will code 3+ different versions of the cheat on 3+ different servers Proleague1 Proleague2 Proleague3 etc. but you won't be able to chose or see which one you got, the server will determine which one you get .... so if a league/vac wants to catch us they will have to hire a reverse engineering team but not only reverse engineer one but 3+ and hope they are all from the different servers and they wont know if there is 1 2 3 4 or 5 etc.

Reactions: abbetappe
After reading this I'm not really a fan of the 3 different levels then. If Jimster has to code for 3 different versions that'll be so much work that I feel like if anything ever happens Jimster would have to do 3 times the level of coding which would make even bigger delays if he ever needs to fix something...

Reactions: kryptigo

Introduce 3 tier LC 3.0. Non-League = MM/SS AC | League = Gfinity/ESL | PRO League = FaceIT/EAC+REST

So retarded... its already not the cheapest price and now even more for faceit / eac... *facepalm*
Can't agree more..

Release LC 3.0 publicly but increase price to 50$ for League Multi $50/

This sounds good you can increase it to 100$ and it should be fine.

well, both of the opinions are dumb. the first one is for requirements of beta access and the second one is a business model.
So this Poll is useless anyways just chill ^^

that's not what the 3 different level thing is no matter what he chooses to do low beta requirement or 3 tear he's going to do this but not right away like at first there will only be 1 then over time (not that long) he will keep expanding it so there won't be a delay in release. I'm just saying that's why we aren't doing slots

EX.
1 month - 50
2 months - 85
3 months - 120
6 months - 200
12 months - xxxx ??
Of course these values are for example only.
A progressive discount for longer subscriptions.
I think that would be a good idea for me.
Yea 12 months 300$? That's price for League Multi atm ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Looks like 3 tier LC gonna win, that's why I have a small offer. How about we reduce a little bit price of non- league and league version?
We might do a discount for small period of time. Just like we did at Black Friday sale. Then I would suggest everyone to buy yearly sub.

But why do i have to buy 2 months (already bought 1 month to get in the theme with config and other stuff) to have access to beta?
You don't understand this. If you already bought 1 months sub = you only need to buy 1 mo and after this month you could possibly apply for 3.0 version.

That's a different project.

No one holding you here..

Nah, don't worry about it. Because lvl 1 and lvl 2 already exist. Lvl 3 is begin made in beta. The only problem would be with coding build servers for PRO2 & PRO3 slots (PRO1 already exists = beta). But that's just a concept.

Was it detected recently buddy ?

Just curious as they call themselves the best in the field and you barely get their slots available.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
Yep. 2 weeks ago or whatever

Did i said someting about price to buying percentage? i said that would be a nice gift to wipe your tears with.

Look at the pool bro. Looks like we will have to empty our wallets. : D
Yeah, but is still better price than private build

True, I still think thats just an asshole move from you guys if you do it like this... 40€+ for a public cheat per month? xD
What a argument. If you explain to me why some people with "private builds" getting VAC banned then we can talk about it.
Also tell me which cheat is supporting FaceIT

Please don't link me any retards trying to scam someone for 50€ lifetime FaceIT private hack.
Public FaceIT hacks.. they do not exist.

wtf is that? some 7$ rage cheats?

True, I still think thats just an asshole move from you guys if you do it like this... 40€+ for a public cheat per month? xD
Considering with EAC / FaceIT you can make that back if you put in the effort, if you don't like it then feel free to leave; although you won't find another provider that offers a safe bypass in the masses.

Reactions: markc
Considering with EAC / FaceIT you can make that back if you put in the effort, if you don't like it then feel free to leave; although you won't find another provider that offers a safe bypass in the masses.
But what is it tilting towards atm? If you guys have any clue yet? =)
Also would the 2 month thingy work with people who froze their subs waiting for 3.0 and only had that first month or would you have to resub and buy 2 months to qualify for that its rather confusing.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…