This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

People use Non-league for playing MM and Faceit without AC, and they choose it because it's half the price of Pro league. Just personal preference and budget ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That isn't the case at all.
There are plenty of people who don't play leagues.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

well guess i made the mistake of making mine ambitions everyone ambitions 50$ a month for faceit client is almost a bargain, i know some privates that charge the 50$ a month and don't even offer faceit support

That is the whole point

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

And if this would be the case, it will decrease the development time for each product due to the increase fund. Guys, think of it as a contribution to Jim’s work. Once there is enough breakthrough, more leagues can be supported.

i was expectin for jan/fev 2018

I am not sure. I don’t have beta access. I am just saying don’t get your hopes up haha! We have been waiting for almost a year haha! Just be happy and trust in Jim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure you'd rather wait for Jim to be 100% safe about LC 3.0 rather than an early release and you get banned within 60 days.

Pretty sure you'd rather wait for Jim to be 100% safe about LC 3.0 rather than an early release and you get banned within 60 days.

Exactly. Security is a top priority here, and you'll never find someone so concerned about that as Jimster is with his clients.

I am not sure. I don’t have beta access. I am just saying don’t get your hopes up haha! We have been waiting for almost a year haha! Just be happy and trust in Jim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the love to Jim <3

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…