This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

He probably mean about premium slot for FACEIT proof

-Send 5$ as gift, no Choice in paypal

I really don't get it, you can send anyone as much as you want, is not an option on paypal you just send the money o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought that ppl went back to school so they started to read again

Meaining LC 3.0 will be @50 bucs a month?
-Introduce 3 tier LC 3.0. Non-League Multi = MM/All server sided ACs, League Multi = Gfinity/CEVO/ESL, PRO League Multi = EAC/FaceIT/GC

3 different available subscription types will come with 3.0, and the PRO version will cost 50$/month. League 35$ and Non-League 25$. (Someone please correct me if the league/non-league prices aren't right)

25$, 35$ and 50$ are good prices.
For most users the non league and league version will be enough.
And if the cheats will stay safe, they'll be worth every cent.

25$, 35$ and 50$ are good prices.
For most users the non league and league version will be enough.
And if the cheats will stay safe, they'll be worth every cent.
That is the whole point

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Reactions: pikachu
u could also dismiss the non-league , and make it like multi-league like u guys wanna do with esl/cevo and the pro version with the faceit/GC. I say this because i think once 3.0 get's released the non-league version will get 0 or close to 0 attention by the userbase

Still will have customers willing to have non-league, why bother taking off when you can offer a variety of products?

Why should that be the case? Because 99% of all players here are only interested in league games? wixSanic

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…