This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

i guess 2, why u dont sub now?

u are from Portugal, you have more Money than brazilians
and i was a customer of LC for 6 months

if u want to join the community do it now, when 3.0 release comes out u can apply (maybe)
"u are from Portugal, you have more Money than brazilians"

Because he's selling drugs, anyway please do not offtop okay? We are here to talk about LC.

i dont need to say that Portugal was great for brazil
they turned us on what we are now

great country! god bless Portugal
great wines too

Last edited:
@panzer i play only face it, so, i can pay 2 months right now! I play with client , i m in fpl challenger this month

Thats nice bro, congrats on FPL ..... u must be a great playa
without hacks:? so great
but i must war u that we dont have a release date of the 3.0 , because of the new faceit update on cliente (if u search u wont be able to find any by-pass ) ....

but when LC by-pass comes out, omg, it will be so great and jimster are near to do it

Yes , i can t use hacks on face it @panzer, so @ToX i not trolling, xD.
I need 2 months or 6 for VIP @ToX? is possible pay 2 month in one time ?
Sorry for bad english
Só LC 3,0 is gold for fpl xD

To be part of beta, you have to be 5 mo user. To be part of LC 3.0 (when it will be out) you need two months sub.

Reactions: panzer
Panzer is bra, but sometimes retared, but thats why i like hin

Gesendet von meinem ALE-L21 mit Tapatalk

@panzer lives in Brazil, but he is from Italy so he isnt monkey :angrytrump::angrytrump::angrytrump:
PASHA SCHOOL:

thats what i'm trying to explain: plz read wiki
Brief history
Total of foreign people authorized to work in Brazil by state

1. 1820–1876: small number of immigrants (about 6,000 per year), predominance of Portuguese (45.73%), with significant numbers of Germans (12.97%);
  2. 1877–1903: large number of immigrants (about 71,000 per year), predominance of Italians (58.49%);
  3. 1904–1930: large number of immigrants (about 79,000 per year), predominance of the Portuguese (36.97%);
  4. 1931–1963: declining number of immigrants (about 33,500 per year), predominance of the Portuguese (38.45%).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Brazil

CANT WAIT FOR LC 3.0 TO RELEASE! JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER MONTH OF VIP SO IM IN THE CLEAR WHEN IT COMES TO PUBLIC!
Just how the milk money of people, 12 months waited for the bypass now

Hello, so it has been 3 months and still not released to public!!
I mean we paid for league mode and we can't get it.....!!!

Everyone who complains needs to stop complaining please. Everyone is waiting equally and mentally so just wait im sure it wont be long! patience is key! it will feel a lot better once its released waiting so long ha! Im just waiting for streaming mode as well hopefully it will be in LC 3.0~

Obviously everyone is waiting for LC 3.0, but we can only wait, I'm tired of playing MatchMaking xD I still do some games on the faceit and I have done well, I went up yesterday to level 9

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…