This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

it's gonna be so hard for people like me that just found out this service to get the pro league version

Not really start your sub now wait till it's done buy another month wait and then buy pro league I feel like this is even nice of them they give you time to get used to the cheat and set it up

You got to be kidding me right ? What difference will 27 votes make either way second option won when it passed the 151 i mean you know that too right or ?
this -->
It's called formality. Once it reach 300 votes I can officially say that new business model inc to LC.
+ its more then just a poll its a thread so it still gives people a chance to voice there opinion its not like the sooner we close the thread the sooner Lc 3.0 will come out so I don't see a reason to hurry anything 300 votes was the deadline and that's how it will stay so it will give us a good representation of what the community wants.

Has the beta users gained access yet? Just wondering, can't seem to read between the lines. xD.

Reactions: Edwin
I'm not lying and i said I'm not beta user

You can't say there and i understand this, but dont say im lying ;D

Last edited:

Very good.
I found it great to ask the users' opinion for a change in the rules.
Democracy!!!
Let's wait for the end of the poll to see how it will look.

@svgod
I never called you liar i said he might be lying
And your friends might me lying 2 xd

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…