This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

This sounds great tbh price is good and the id stuff makes it feel safer

@ToX i dont give my driving license to a disbanded admin
nah serious question. is the requirement for example 2 subs in a row or just 2 sub months?

I like the new method but as a newcomer i wonder, if i use this first months sub which is ongoing and purchase a new one i will qualify before the 2nd sub runs out correct? Or do i actually have to wait for the remaining month i have left of my first sub and then a whole month again with the 2nd and then purchase for the 3rd time and be able to qualify?

sub 1 month>wait>sub 1 month>wait>buy pro league

Position: Graphic Designer
I havent active sub and I dont wanna buy it due to your promises without any product, that I can use, but Im interested to help LC to obtain a good template and other graphic skins, so I can be a graphic designer for you: for $ before LC 3.0 release and for free sub after release
My pm is open for ur questions, there I can share info about skills\age\name\etc with portfolio

Is there any date of release 3 tier LC? I mean any close date, like in one month, half a year etc.

It is a good system instead of having flooding with new people asking dumb questions and ofc keeping Anti-cheat staff away
I'm not saying it's a bad system, i'm saying it sucks in my case.

faceit $50, really expensive
I'm sorry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ not everyone will be able to get 3.0 PRO version.

$210 in Jim's pocket tho; skrilla skrilla skrilla.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@ToX i dont give my driving license to a disbanded admin
nah serious question. is the requirement for example 2 subs in a row or just 2 sub months?
In total so if you already subbed for 2 mo in 2016 = you only have to buy 1 mo sub and apply as 3.0 PRO user.

Is there any date of release 3 tier LC? I mean any close date, like in one month, half a year etc.
No there is no ETA but I bet it would be like 2-3 months..

I'm not saying it's a bad system, i'm saying it sucks in my case.
Why? You already have sub for 1 month right? It means you only have to sub 1 mo = pass requirements = you can apply as 3.0 user?

Why? You already have sub for 1 month right? It means you only have to sub 1 mo = pass requirements = you can apply as 3.0 user?

Yeah yeah it's all good in the hood and since it's and estimated wait time of 2-3 months it doesn't really matter anyways thought it was sooner so ill be ready for when it drops

need 1 more vote to confirm that its the second option cuz 151 out of 300 as tox mentiond means more than half means voting is over

150+97=247 votes? That's not 300

150+97=247 votes? That's not 300
No need for 300 the result is out already 151 for second option more than half it means if 52 more votes go to option number 1 would still make 149. Outcome would still be option number 2 that won. Peace

Yeah yeah it's all good in the hood and since it's and estimated wait time of 2-3 months it doesn't really matter anyways thought it was sooner so ill be ready for when it drops
Estimated wait where

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

If this is indeed the route that we are going then I will get to work on making it a reality as soon as possible. I would say that I should be able to make this happen before the end of July.
But in the wake of such a thing I will be looking into making by passes for Gamers Club at least using a new method that I thought of the other day which I am currently exploring if it is viable. This would allow me to add more anti cheats to the second-tier while reserving the final bypass for the top-tier.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

Reactions: Specialkid
Which means if your new and want to get access to the new bypasses you need stay subbed 1 more month which is JULY and on August you get to buy the bypass.
Congrats to our voters we got a winner
Thread can be closed

What about increase at least subscription to 5months over lol

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…