This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Latest 3.0 Beta News, New Recruitment and Much More! [Updated]

Right now Jimster is working on GC. He's trying to find new bypass for GamersClub to put it in League version. We have working bypass for GC but it's part of our complicated bypass for FaceIT/EAC.

It looks like second option is winning. In total we need 300 votes to decide -68 remaining

Concept of 3 tier LC:

Non-League Multi -25$ = Every server sided Anit-Cheat supported (including FaceIT) (No requirements!)
League Multi -35$ = support the above listed and additionally: CEVO/Gfinity/ESL/GamersClub (No requirements!)
PRO League or PRO Multi -50$ = support the above listed and additionally: FaceIT Client/EAC/99dmg/ChallengeMe (Requirements: Subscriber for at least 2 months + ID/Driver License/Passport required)

Regards, ToX

Reactions: KKUkUr2017
Who will be able to see my id?
Jimster will do main activation.
I will take care of PRO League sub activation means only SA will be able to see your thread with your ID. Right now we have 3 super admins, @Jimster480 (He won't check your application for sure), @xen (This guy is a ghost) and myself.

Reactions: AirMake
So is there like any age restriction then if we have to show our ID?

Probably ID needs to match with your PP account.

imo its good idea but as we know we have many underage users. Soo sending your parents id will be allowed??
edit : i didnt saw that
Probably ID needs to match with your PP account.

faceit $50, really expensive
You can still buy private project for 1000$

It's really not expensive price for league like faceit, you can get 300% profit from this so it's really not.

$210 in Jim's pocket tho; skrilla skrilla skrilla.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…