LAN cheating

spotplay

Reaction score
Swag Level :
I've been searching for a cheat to buy but i still haven't found a good one. Can i cheat with this one on lan on cs go? I can put the cheat in a usb inside my mouse (i already have everything set up). Does this cheat have legit settings for lan that could still help me in some way? I see that you have different cheats. Which one should i buy for lan. I can't use esp so there's no point in having it inside the cheat if possible.

Prothero

DMG
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I would love to yell at you and say; THIS IS THE SHIT YOUR LOOKING FOR MY FRIEND.

This is the most legit optimizable AIM cheat you'll find on the market. The range from the cheat is immense.
You can use the cheat without USB, not sure if using a USB is recommended, you can bind the cheat and the game in one shortcut. theres silenct injection, customizable aim for pretty much every gun.

Just saying you won't find any better...

LC1337

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :

he agree

Reactions: 1 user

lkx

LE
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
yes you can.
just need to talk with admins before go lan.

mitobr

CS 1.6 Player
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Yes, you can. You just need to configure it before even think about use it on LAN. This hack is the best one you will ever find, but like any other hack, this is not a buy and go lan hack. If you don't configure it right and just blatant hack on LAN expect some admin caught you :)

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :