Just Fucking Wow

smog

Jul 27, 2018
I've come from a Mickey Mouse p2c to this. I've still to see if it works on faceit serverside as I'm banned from leaving 4 matches earlier on a shit hack they advertised as working on it and it didn't. Kept crashing.

I got my email and i watched the youtube walkthrough, perfectly explained by a cool dude helping me get set up.

I loaded up and I joined with bots thinking I'd be hitting insert and fucking about with menues.

"FFS more money wasted on hax, fuck me"

"Oh wait what? Was that a dot esp? I never touched him HS! I love this fucking thing!"

It's legit out the box and it LOOKS legit.

The man said there was a cfg in the video. If this is out the box I don't want to fuck with it,

It's like buying a Dell monitor, they come calibrated.

Almost as if people make mistakes. I mean, your parents sure did.

Same as yours I guess.

I just asked him why did he post there. No big deal. Everyone makes mistakes. But now he knows the right place though.

I've come from a Mickey Mouse p2c to this. I've still to see if it works on faceit serverside as I'm banned from leaving 4 matches earlier on a shit hack they advertised as working on it and it didn't. Kept crashing.

I got my email and i watched the youtube walkthrough, perfectly explained by a cool dude helping me get set up.

I loaded up and I joined with bots thinking I'd be hitting insert and fucking about with menues.

"FFS more money wasted on hax, fuck me"

"Oh wait what? Was that a dot esp? I never touched him HS! I love this fucking thing!"

It's legit out the box and it LOOKS legit.

The man said there was a cfg in the video. If this is out the box I don't want to fuck with it,

It's like buying a Dell monitor, they come calibrated.
Do I smell pasta user breath?
Idk but i agree with
Almost as if people make mistakes. I mean, your parents sure did.
If you want help or have issues with the cheat just ask?
We are a friendly community and I'm keen to help you with any issues you have.
Or ask the support team :p

If you want help or have issues with the cheat just ask?
We are a friendly community and I'm keen to help you with any issues you have.
Or ask the support team :p
I literally AM part of the support team, r u ok

You legit quoted me telling me to contact support.
What?
I said i agree with
(your post quote)
(further messages to the author of this post regarding support and issues with LC)

So where do I post this shit?
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
jk - didn't mean to start a gang war either I'll leave you to it. <3

So where do I post this shit?
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
jk - didn't mean to start a gang war either I'll leave you to it. <3
Fedda moves it to Testimonials for you, don’t worry about it