Just bought LC and I'm pretty excited, some questions..

wf00l

Jul 30, 2016
Hey guys,

I just purchased the hack and am still waiting for the instruction mail at the moment!

I have some questions tho:

Is it worth it to buy the config from the staff? I am not completely new to hacking, have used hacks like Unity before (pls don't hate me.. :D)
I want to make a legit config, is it difficult to setup?
Can anyone tell me how good PixelESP is? Is it barely visible, or at all?

Thank you!

1. Pretty sure staff config is private + you dont need it lol.
2. If you're new to hacks it might be, but its worth it and the lc community will help you.
3. I dont know tbh, I dont use esp.

Hope it helps...

Reactions: wf00l
It depends on how familiar you are with making your own config files. LeagueCheats has some pretty advanced options that might seem intimidating at first, but nothing you can't handle after consulting the Wiki guides. If you fail to make your own config, you can always hire the staff members to make you the perfect settings tailored for you alone.

PixelESP is... just a pixel. If you don't know what to look for, you probably won't see it, depends on the person watching you. If you want to stream with PixelESP then it will most likely be lost due to compression and might be invisible on stream depending on the quality. Make a private stream @ Twitch or Youtube and see for yourself what is the quality sweetspot where the PixelESP would be invisible for the viewers.

All visuals are INVISIBLE on "record name" demos & GOTV demos.

Reactions: Kuso and wf00l