This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

July Update, Forum, Cheats, Staff, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
ToX was one of the best admins on the site, he helped me alot
Miss u<3

Reactions: Kin
Things slowly going forward, hope so to get back soon there again, when 3.0 will be public.

Oh yeah, bare in mind that a FaceIT bypass nowadays will only happen by private purchase, there will probably never exist a public version again as it is just as ESEA, such updates are not worth the public headache.

Oh yeah, bare in mind that a FaceIT bypass nowadays will only happen by private purchase, there will probably never exist a public version again as it is just as ESEA, such updates are not worth the public headache.

Really hope so of LC, I'm playing atm with other soft in FaceIT with AC, but there is not so good functions as in LC. But atleast im playing there.
It's typical 1.00 fov on all weapons with mouse1. So yeah...

Really hope so of LC, I'm playing atm with other soft in FaceIT with AC, but there is not so good functions as in LC. But atleast im playing there.
It's typical 1.00 fov on all weapons with mouse1. So yeah...

Yeah the PRO league version lvl 2 will most likely support FaceIT

Things slowly going forward, hope so to get back soon there again, when 3.0 will be public.
3.0 is a cheat feature set. Blame tox for confusing everyone between 3.0 features and anticheat bypasses.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

3.0 is a cheat feature set. Blame tox for confusing everyone between 3.0 features and anticheat bypasses.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk
What do ToX and my dad have in common?
They both left me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…