IEM Katowice 2018 - GuardiaN fucked up..

NishJunkie

Gold Nova II
Mar 20, 2017
Look at the clip starting at 6:45 LOL

Ofcourse there are more but, I was specific watching him on all the maps and holy damn it looked like he over used it so much..

Still loses because Fnatic got VAC flusha DansGame

Omg and only blind players can say that they are not cheating :D

The aimlock look so robotic... Such a shame, with all the money they earn.

Look at the clip starting at 6:45 LOL

Ofcourse there are more but, I was specific watching him on all the maps and holy damn it looked like he over used it so much..

Still loses because Fnatic got VAC flusha DansGame

Sometimes you just gotta hold the key, flusha just held his a little longer.
:(

I love it cz they have been so obvious and even the caster cant even defend it.I love it 99% cheaters.

I love it cz they have been so obvious and even the caster cant even defend it.I love it 99% cheaters.

I think they already know, all of them, from organizing to commentators, you just do not want to say live, extraordinary, flusha took incredible round using cheats or something else...

lol Gaurdian cheats with pistols etc have not seen much with awp

they are not cheating they are just so fucking good players they have fucking 9k+ hours and they play all days practicing they have good gamesense ! only noobs cheaters and who cant get skills who will said that they are cheating ! so pls guys if u are live only with cheat dont judge pro players ty (sorry for bad english )

they are not cheating they are just so fucking good players they have fucking 9k+ hours and they play all days practicing they have good gamesense ! only noobs cheaters and who cant get skills who will said that they are cheating ! so pls guys if u are live only with cheat dont judge pro players ty (sorry for bad english )

Lol

6:45 was clean what the hell are you on about? Every person fires a bullet if they're scoped in with the AWP if they get flashed, he never flicked or anything nor was it a Trigger unless it's a delay, but even then it was on such a weird bone I wouldn't consider that, just a clean hit at 6:45, backsite quad on Cache was a different story tho

6:45 was clean what the hell are you on about? Every person fires a bullet if they're scoped in with the AWP if they get flashed, he never flicked or anything nor was it a Trigger unless it's a delay, but even then it was on such a weird bone I wouldn't consider that, just a clean hit at 6:45, backsite quad on Cache was a different story tho
100% agree