panzer

Well-Known LC Member
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 3, 2017
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Rbot. Which one are you using? How do I use it?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Damn, good job bro, Can I try guess what happened?

LC 2.5 was owning him - he got mad - he toggled? :D

Reactions: panzer
i participate the rbot. as do for enter in the group?

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

no there is no Lc report bot YET there will be one though Tox was just saying the only reportbots working is private ones

Yes. I saw his post. Speaking that he wanted to set up a group to invest in the purchase of accounts. If I have I want to enter. I can help with the purchase of accounts.

Yes. I saw his post. Speaking that he wanted to set up a group to invest in the purchase of accounts. If I have I want to enter. I can help with the purchase of accounts.
okay it will be like 7 or 10 USD a month to use I'm pretty sure if you donate more money/ accounts you will get more use/privilege of it not sure when @ToX is going to set this up though ?

Reactions: Mystic
okay it will be like 7 or 10 USD a month to use I'm pretty sure if you donate more money/ accounts you will get more use/privilege of it not sure when @ToX is going to set this up though ?

right. I'll make 10us a month. As soon as you have it available. I would like to be warned. Another doubt. When it is ready, and I want to put an account in rbot should I get the link of the account in question is to send someone or will have a site that we can put ourselves?