This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

How to Avoid a VAC BAN 30% off Discount for Platinum customers!

UPDATE 05.04.2018
Submit a support ticket here and prove that you were a Platnum customer. That's how you can receive a discount code.
Now any Platinum customer can switch to us and keep 30% discount!

Reactions: powerwolf
I'M DONE WITH PLATINUM!

2 VAC ON THE SAME YEAR!

@ToX ive sent a PM with my ban information. please send me the code for 30% off .;.

Last edited:
I'M DONE WITH PLATINUM!

2 VAC ON THE SAME YEAR!

@ToX ive sent a PM with my ban information. please send me the code for 30% off .;.

Welcome to the big boy club.

Remember, our settings might seem more complicated, but they’re done so we can customise every single value and iteration, to ensure that we’ve got the best experience possible.
Don’t give up halfway, and feel free to ask any of us at the “cheat support” area.

Thanks guys!

Have fun mate ^^

> just remember, the configuration of LC might seem a bit complicated at first, but if you have any queries at all, feel free to post in the cheat support section and ask away

I can guaranty that once you use LC and experience the ridiculously legit aimbot, you’ll never go back to the shitty providers ever again

I'M DONE WITH PLATINUM!

2 VAC ON THE SAME YEAR!
I've sent a PM with my ban information. please send me the code for 30% off .;.

Welcome to the club, you'll see a massive improvement on many things here at LeagueCheats

is the discount still on? wanna do this switch

It is indeed, you need to make a support ticket like tox said in an above comment. And welcome to leaguecheats

How do I get discount, just give picture of my platinum acc or?
I believe you can submit a support ticket and ask for a discount.
Link
There, mods will ask for more details for proof of sorts.

Good luck ^^

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…