Hmm trying to cheat on my banned acc...

Under GDPR they legally don't need to remove HWID etc as it's non-identifiable information and they gather it for their anticheat.
When does the right to erasure apply?

Individuals have the right to have their personal data erased if:

• the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose which you originally collected or processed it for;
The data is still required for anticheating purposes.

Under GDPR they legally don't need to remove HWID etc as it's non-identifiable information and they gather it for their anticheat.
When does the right to erasure apply?

Individuals have the right to have their personal data erased if:

• the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose which you originally collected or processed it for;
The data is still required for anticheating purposes.
Ofc, but I got ban manually, so I don't have there HWID ban, cuz I have 3 more accounts, connected to other steam accounts, and everything is ok.
So If I will get there ban manually, I will be banned only on my steam account and email.
So it changes everything...

In addition, GDPR is a fairly new law, You can also take advantage of lack of knowledge, not everyone knows that well.

That information was still collected and it's relevant to anti fraud and anti cheat purposes, they can do whatever they like, even if you didn't cheat.

Reactions: Aaron
Ofc, but I got ban manually, so I don't have there HWID ban, cuz I have 3 more accounts, connected to other steam accounts, and everything is ok.
So If I will get there ban manually, I will be banned only on my steam account and email.
So it changes everything...

In addition, GDPR is a fairly new law, You can also take advantage of lack of knowledge, not everyone knows that well.
Companies thrive on making sure they're aware of it, I work in Telecomms and literally we take a refresher every month of it, and we don't even handle that much sensitive info in comparison to others. GDPR has been around since 2016 officially implemented 2018, so it isn't "fairly new" it's quite old.

That information was still collected and it's relevant to anti fraud and anti cheat purposes, they can do whatever they like, even if you didn't cheat.
Companies thrive on making sure they're aware of it, I work in Telecomms and literally we take a refresher every month of it, and we don't even handle that much sensitive info in comparison to others. GDPR has been around since 2016 officially implemented 2018, so it isn't "fairly new" it's quite old.
Oh, I didn't know that.
Idk, 3 years for new law, I wouldn't say it's old... but ok :)

Oh, I didn't know that.
Idk, 3 years for new law, I wouldn't say it's old... but ok :)

Takes maybe 5-10 minutes to fully read and understand GDPR, it's not as complex as the public are lead to believe.