This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hmm trying to cheat on my banned acc...

Plisskien

DMG
Administrator
CSGO Pro League
Sep 16, 2019

Short conversation on discord with pvpro Admin...
How do you think it will end? xd

Under GDPR they legally don't need to remove HWID etc as it's non-identifiable information and they gather it for their anticheat.
When does the right to erasure apply?

Individuals have the right to have their personal data erased if:

• the personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose which you originally collected or processed it for;
The data is still required for anticheating purposes.

Ofc, but I got ban manually, so I don't have there HWID ban, cuz I have 3 more accounts, connected to other steam accounts, and everything is ok.
So If I will get there ban manually, I will be banned only on my steam account and email.
So it changes everything...

In addition, GDPR is a fairly new law, You can also take advantage of lack of knowledge, not everyone knows that well.

That information was still collected and it's relevant to anti fraud and anti cheat purposes, they can do whatever they like, even if you didn't cheat.

Reactions: Aaron
Companies thrive on making sure they're aware of it, I work in Telecomms and literally we take a refresher every month of it, and we don't even handle that much sensitive info in comparison to others. GDPR has been around since 2016 officially implemented 2018, so it isn't "fairly new" it's quite old.

That information was still collected and it's relevant to anti fraud and anti cheat purposes, they can do whatever they like, even if you didn't cheat.
Oh, I didn't know that.
Idk, 3 years for new law, I wouldn't say it's old... but ok

Oh, I didn't know that.
Idk, 3 years for new law, I wouldn't say it's old... but ok

Takes maybe 5-10 minutes to fully read and understand GDPR, it's not as complex as the public are lead to believe.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…