clanclasherxx

Gold Nova II
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Aug 1, 2016
Fist of all im not good in english, forgive me :D. I just want to share my experience using Leaguecheats and what i can say about the features and settings.

• Best hack in the scene
  • Best aimbot in entire universe ( YOU CAN USE IT IN FACEIT w/out any doubts, OMFG!!)
  • Super LEGIT in DEMOS
  • Recoil system (resolution based as far as i know)
  • pixel x pixel
  • OP TRIGGERBOT!!

Let's start with the AIMBOT,
which is the best feature though
..yeah its true that you can use it in FaceIT without any doubts, no words for this godlike feature, it is the best among the rest and smooth as F*ck!.

Second is the TRIGGERBOT
i can say that it is the most perfect triggerbot i've never seen in my entire life cheating in CSGO, tried all the Paid Hack/Cheats across the entire web (trust me;)) and i can say this is the most LEGIT and Accurate Triggerbot in the scene.

Last is the FLICKSHOT2k16
this will unlock kagami's 2nd door of his ZONE Lol.

Aaaaaand, thats all... maybe someone will not appreciate or find this annoying HAHAHA idc, i just want to share my experiece :), but im glad that im contributing and helping for the development of Leaguecheats for the near future. BTW. how about the price?hmm..i don't care about the price though. the only thing i can say is, as far as admins and coders of the cheat or hack keeping us safe and secured , why do not give the right price, right? ;))

@The Volvo Boss ToX for configuring my best setting.
@Professional Sliddqvist for his commending service.
@Triple OG Founder OG JIMSTER480

More power LC and more features to come. :rolleyes:

Reactions: VladimirPutin