This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

zneel

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Aug 17, 2017
Argentine
I want to buy the multi hack of league cheats, only for the VAC, the $ 25US is it?

•My first question is, how do I use it legit, without having "Overwatch BAN".

•On the other hand, how many games per day can I play ensuring that nothing happens to me?

•When the "LeagueCheats" license expires, will I fall VAC-ban? Or can I continue to use it normally the acc?

Thank to all, English language is not my native language, but something I understand. love and peace

I want to buy the multi hack of league cheats, only for the VAC, the $ 25US is it?
Yes.

•My first question is, how do I use it legit, without having "Overwatch BAN".
Low FOV, medium-high smoothing, multiple bones. Gamesense.

•On the other hand, how many games per day can I play ensuring that nothing happens to me?
If your settings aren't shit you can play as many as you want.

•When the "LeagueCheats" license expires, will I fall VAC-ban? Or can I continue to use it normally the acc?
When your subscription runs out you can continue to play without a VAC, although you will not be able to use the cheat again until you renew.

Would you tell me exactly what config do you use? ty dude

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…