This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Help me please

login and password from the letter coincide with the login and password from the site

We clearly state that is best to use a different username and password, you shouldn't use the same one, open a support ticket explaining this and wait for Jimster or Admin to reply.

why can not I send my problem to tech support site gives an e
rror! http://prnt.sc/ml5f1r
dear administration please help me to solve this issue I can’t write to tech support for the reason I don’t allow to make this error I attached a screenshot!

i don't speak english well sorry

Last edited:
Привет, чтобы привязать аккаунт к акку на форуме, тебе нужно вставить туда свой login. Он должен был прийти у тебя в письме, так как есть два логина и пароля. 1 От форума. 2 От внутренней системы чита. От внутренней системы чита - тебе должно было прийти письмо на почту, которые ты потом введешь в Updater чтобы скачать сам чит. Введешь его и все должно заработать.

я и ввожу данные с письма эти данные совпадают с логином и паролем на сайте я не знаю что делать помогите
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
I enter the data from the letter, these data coincide with the login and password on the site I do not know what to do, help
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
I enter the data
when activated vip-

Your auth account information is below:

Username: ====

Password: =====

I get an error that they are wrong

You can solve this problem by changing the data through the administration or send new ones! A week already I can not do anything
Login and password from the letter coincide with the login and password on the site can this problem? then how to solve the problem

I can not write to tech support site gives an error so I am writing here

If you do have this problem for so many days, why don't you open a ticket explaining the situation correctly, then Jimster can see into it? He or Admin are the only ones capable of registering and updating your auth requests.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…