Status
Not open for further replies.

xans

TRASH
Administrator
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
It's not your forum username, it's the one you have requested when you bought your cheat.

BMW177

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
login and password from the letter coincide with the login and password from the site

xans

TRASH
Administrator
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
login and password from the letter coincide with the login and password from the site
We clearly state that is best to use a different username and password, you shouldn't use the same one, open a support ticket explaining this and wait for Jimster or Admin to reply.

BMW177

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I can not send a request in support writes that this is spam, all my attempts do not bring results

BMW177

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I do not know what the problem can somehow help me in this situation

BMW177

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I can not send a request from the site because the system gives an error

BMW177

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
why can not I send my problem to tech support site gives an e
rror! http://prnt.sc/ml5f1r
dear administration please help me to solve this issue I can’t write to tech support for the reason I don’t allow to make this error I attached a screenshot!

i don't speak english well sorry

Last edited:

spy0x

LE
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
why can not I send my problem to tech support site gives an e
rror! http://prnt.sc/ml5f1r
dear administration please help me to solve this issue I can’t write to tech support for the reason I don’t allow to make this error I attached a screenshot!

i don't speak english well sorry
Привет, чтобы привязать аккаунт к акку на форуме, тебе нужно вставить туда свой login. Он должен был прийти у тебя в письме, так как есть два логина и пароля. 1 От форума. 2 От внутренней системы чита. От внутренней системы чита - тебе должно было прийти письмо на почту, которые ты потом введешь в Updater чтобы скачать сам чит. Введешь его и все должно заработать.

BMW177

Silver I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
я и ввожу данные с письма эти данные совпадают с логином и паролем на сайте я не знаю что делать помогите
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
I enter the data from the letter, these data coincide with the login and password on the site I do not know what to do, help
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
I enter the data
when activated vip-

Your auth account information is below:

Username: ====

Password: =====

I get an error that they are wrong

You can solve this problem by changing the data through the administration or send new ones! A week already I can not do anything
Login and password from the letter coincide with the login and password on the site can this problem? then how to solve the problem

I can not write to tech support site gives an error so I am writing here

xans

TRASH
Administrator
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
If you do have this problem for so many days, why don't you open a ticket explaining the situation correctly, then Jimster can see into it? He or Admin are the only ones capable of registering and updating your auth requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)