Help me please

login and password from the letter coincide with the login and password from the site

We clearly state that is best to use a different username and password, you shouldn't use the same one, open a support ticket explaining this and wait for Jimster or Admin to reply.

why can not I send my problem to tech support site gives an e
open
rror! http://prnt.sc/ml5f1r
dear administration please help me to solve this issue I can’t write to tech support for the reason I don’t allow to make this error I attached a screenshot!

i don't speak english well sorry

Last edited:
why can not I send my problem to tech support site gives an e
open
rror! http://prnt.sc/ml5f1r
dear administration please help me to solve this issue I can’t write to tech support for the reason I don’t allow to make this error I attached a screenshot!

i don't speak english well sorry
Привет, чтобы привязать аккаунт к акку на форуме, тебе нужно вставить туда свой login. Он должен был прийти у тебя в письме, так как есть два логина и пароля. 1 От форума. 2 От внутренней системы чита. От внутренней системы чита - тебе должно было прийти письмо на почту, которые ты потом введешь в Updater чтобы скачать сам чит. Введешь его и все должно заработать.

я и ввожу данные с письма эти данные совпадают с логином и паролем на сайте я не знаю что делать помогите
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
I enter the data from the letter, these data coincide with the login and password on the site I do not know what to do, help
--- (EDIT: Please use the edit button) ---
I enter the data
when activated vip-

Your auth account information is below:

Username: ====

Password: =====

I get an error that they are wrong

You can solve this problem by changing the data through the administration or send new ones! A week already I can not do anything
Login and password from the letter coincide with the login and password on the site can this problem? then how to solve the problem

I can not write to tech support site gives an error so I am writing here

If you do have this problem for so many days, why don't you open a ticket explaining the situation correctly, then Jimster can see into it? He or Admin are the only ones capable of registering and updating your auth requests.